User Tag List

First 1624252627283676 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ

I parked my car and walked a friend into starbucks. I came out a few minutes later and spent about 10 mins walking around looking for my car. I eventually walked back into startbucks to get my friend who pointed out my car almost immediately

Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so

I'm sure I'm not the only one that did this today...but, I totally spaced on daylight savings time and I went into work an hour early. I was fuckin' pissed!

Oh, and on the way there I ran a red light because I was looking at the green light on the opposite side of the road. This would not be the first time.
    You can't always do it right, you can always do what's left.

Thoughts rearrange. Familiar now strange. All my skin is drifting on the wind.~

MBTI
    INXP

Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeCakes View Post
    I'm sure I'm not the only one that did this today...but, I totally spaced on daylight savings time and I went into work an hour early. I was fuckin' pissed!

Oh, and on the way there I ran a red light because I was looking at the green light on the opposite side of the road. This would not be the first time.
    Could you let me know if you are ever likely to be driving in my part of the world?

My sensotard issues... wow, where to start. I suppose the endless bruises on my upper thighs from bumping into desk corners at work would do it. I scoot around at high speed, and don't have the observational skill to spot the sharp corners

Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    Could you let me know if you are ever likely to be driving in my part of the world?
    You drive on the left side, right? I've always wanted to drive on the left side, legaly. lol. I did it once on an open empty highway. I'm such a rebel.
    You can't always do it right, you can always do what's left.

Thoughts rearrange. Familiar now strange. All my skin is drifting on the wind.~

MBTI
    INXP

Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeCakes View Post
    You drive on the left side, right? I've always wanted to drive on the left side, legaly. lol. I did it once on an open empty highway. I'm such a rebel.
    Well, I guess it's something to do in that state of wonder you live in

I spend quite a bit of time in other places, so it's amazing how easy it is to get used to the side of the road swaps. The only tricky way is when you drive your own car abroad on the wrong side, as you are no longer sitting nearer the middle of the road.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

So I am waiting in line at the local CVS, cellphone and keys in hand, arms folded across my chest, zoning out mind wandering about, I dunno, something, and I hear a phone ring, it sounds kinda muffled, so it seems far away, whatever, it continues to ring, on about the third or fourth ring I register, "hey that person has my same ring, cool", by about ring five I remember that I brought my phone with me and untangle my arms and unclasp my hand to see, it had been my phone that was ringing the whole time.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Looking at my clock whenever a question with relevance to time comes up. I can't count how my many times I've had to explain, as to why I look at my clock when talking about stuff that happened years ago.

I'm 100% Sensotarded.

Last week, I was on my way to the underground station, but popped across the road to get a coffee first. I queued up and paid for my coffee, then crossed the road and went down to get the Tube (subway) and only realised when almost at the platform that I didn't take my coffee. So I went back to the coffee shop to collect my coffee, acting as though this was perfectly normal (which, I guess, it is for me!) and finally claimed my purchase...The lady at the counter looked at me as if to say 'What effin' planet are you from?'. Lol.

When I was younger, I once went to school with my pyjamas on under my uniform.
    I like to think I was seen as the lovable class eccentric, but I was probably just viewed as a bit of a weirdo!

At work I tried to pull a box out from a shelf without moving the box on top of it. As I was struggling to get it out, the handle broke and I punched myself in the face.
    I know a girl, she's one of a kind
    But the poor little thing, she's going out of her mind
    There's something you forgot - there's a reason why she's lost
    Cos baby she don't want to be found

MBTI
    INFP

Had a giggle over your post, Wade. Do you laugh when you do this kind of thing? I usually do.

When I played trumpet in the marching band I once whipped my trumpet up to my face and punched myself in the eye with the mouthpiece. Looked right flashy, it did.

Another thing I remember was in the teen center. Glancing at a cute guy across the room, while I raised my coke with straw to my mouth, and stuck the straw up my nose to tittilate his interest. Lustful looks + straw up nose = enchantment.

Kinesthetically challenged.
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :newwink:
  • :wink:
  • ;)