User Tag List

First 1422232425263474 Last

violaine

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
    I "accidentally" walked into the womens restroom (different locations) TWICE this week...
    ... Accidentally? Crazy like a fox I'd say...

MBTI
    istp

when i was in my early teens, some friends and i decided to pull a prank on one of their older sisters, so we parked outside their house late at night with laptops. knowing that they were all computer illiterate, we thought it'd be funny to turn off their network access!

so i cracked the wireless and and got into the administrative control panel of the router, meanwhile the other two are watching.

then i turned off the wireless and saved the settings, shortly thereafter the browser hung...

me: "what the hell?" *clicking furiously*
    friend1: "jake, you turned off the wireless"
    me: "it was just working like a second ago"
    friend1: "you turned off the wireless"
    me: "dude, shut up, i know, im trying to fix this."
    both: "YOU TURNED OFF THE WIRELESS"

me: "......ohhhh"

MBTI
    INFP

Out for a cycle ride. Stopped to see Mom. Went out. Started home. Bike stopped. Pulled over. Checked around. Tried again. Don't flood it!

Called home.

"Did you remember to turn the gas on?"

(He's so dang smart!)
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    567?
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
    I "accidentally" walked into the womens restroom (different locations) TWICE this week...also brushed my teeth with face soap (both are in a white tube).
    Oh yeahhh! I've accidentally walked into the men's room at the movie theater on two separate occasions. Fortunately I never ran into any men.

Also, tonight at a party I was talking to this guy about why Spanish can be pretty easy to learn for an English speaker, and I mentioned all the cognates, and he said he didn't know what "cognate" meant. For some reason, I sort of laughed - I don't even know why - and now I'm worried he thinks I was laughing at him for not knowing the word because he sort of looked at me funny. It was wierd - I had no control over it, lol. If I see him again I'll have to lay on the charm to make up for whatever the hell that was.

MBTI
    ENFP

I walk into the mens restroom on purpose... screw accident...

MBTI
    INTP

I'll nominate my INTP partner. Yesterday he went straight through a red light (thank god there were no other cars or police around) because he didn't see the traffic lights at all, red or otherwise.
    ...so much smoke pouring out of each chromosome.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by bluebell View Post
    I'll nominate my INTP partner. Yesterday he went straight through a red light (thank god there were no other cars or police around) because he didn't see the traffic lights at all, red or otherwise.
    ZOMG, that is why I stopped driving... anywhere.

I just don't want to kill anyone thats all. Now I just ride my bike around everywhere. Also, I am poor, so that helps. Heck, I will drive my car once in a blue moon when I have something or someone special around.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

I've done that several times, but it's because I somehow decide it's a stop sign instead of a red light. Almost wrecked once too. Yay me.

MBTI
    INFP

I just went to the kitchen to get a glass of water, filled a glass with water, got distracted by the plums, got a plum and headed back to my room only to find out minutes later that I needed a glass of water.

MBTI
    INFP

One year at Christmas time I stopped at a stoplight and glanced up at a red-lit Christmas tree on a nearby building. Started to wait for the Christmas lights to turn green and got royally cussed out by other drivers.

Another time I stopped on green and when the light turned red, I went. Good grief. Can you die from INFP?
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer