User Tag List

Page 22 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast

Thread: Sensotard moments

E. N.. T... :P Array RiderOnTheStorm's Avatar
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so

The other morning I was on my way to work when I lit a ciggi (am not a regular smoker) and I went to flick the ashes out the window and the f'n thing was closed. The cherry fell and burned my leg. Ashes were flying in my face, and I got pirate eye from the smoke. o_-

I told myself, "there's a reason this happened. You really shouldn't be smoking."
    You can't always do it right, you can always do what's left.

Thoughts rearrange. Familiar now strange. All my skin is drifting on the wind.~

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeCakes View Post

The other morning I was on my way to work when I lit a ciggi (am not a regular smoker) and I went to flick the ashes out the window and the f'n thing was closed. The cherry fell and burned my leg. Ashes were flying in my face, and I got pirate eye from the smoke. o_-

I told myself, "there's a reason this happened. You really shouldn't be smoking."
    LOL!
    Perfectly robust chickens
    Run laps a lot
    Pee on the garden
    Leap over fences
    Cock is a word for rooster
    Hen is a type of chicken?
    Kit kats are good
    Nice chickens don't belong in the
    Zoo
    ~@magpie

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

it's an entirely random event whether my socks match or not

i have a personal lock-smith

i get lost in car parks

Senior Mugwump Array Apollanaut's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

My ENTP partner is a sensotard when it comes to spelling, so he uses spellcheckers a lot. This leads to some hilarious mistakes, as there isn't a spellchecker on the planet that can cope with his garbled spelling!

Some recent examples:

I'm dressed today. (translation: I'm depressed today)
    My mother has phenomenon (translation: My mother has pneumonia)
    INFJ 9w1 sx/sp/so

"A wizard is never late. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to." - Gandalf The Grey

And if I only could,
    I'd make a deal with God,
    And I'd get him to swap our places,
    Be running up that road,
    Be running up that hill,
    With no problems.

- Kate Bush

MBTI
    INTJ

I wore a shirt backwards yesterday, and today I looked in the fridge for the mail. And no matter who it is, or what they're saying..I drift off.
    What a waste of life..

actinomycetes Array raindancing's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Today:

I was in the pet shop, going to get a new cat door for a new house I'm having built. I wanted to get the same type as at my current house, a magnetic one to stop stray cats. The one at my current house though stopped working about a year ago, and I couldn't figure out why. So I was looking at the ones in the shop trying to figure which would be best.
    While looking I saw the words "battery operated" on the back...

My husband and I were talking to his mother, she was saying she has to go to the hospital on friday for a special shot for her lower back, she has had this before and we have always picked her up since she's not allowed to drive afterward. Naturally we said, "Do you want us to pick you up?" She said, "Ah no, I can get someone else or just get a taxi if necessary." We say, "Are you sure? We may as well, we don't mind." (I am starting think, "Does she not want us to pick her up?") Then she says, "But you're going away on friday..." We look at each other, the same question on our faces, "what..?" Then it dawns on us at the same time, "oh yea! we are going away." We have had this hotel booked for a few weeks now for this big festival. Glad someone else is here to keep track of this stuff for us.
    “Can a man of perception respect himself at all?”
    ― Fyodor Dostoyevsky

The Unwieldy Clawed One Array Falcarius's Avatar
    MBTI
    COOL
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Dino None

The other day.

Falcarius: Who was that on the telephone?
    Guy: No arms.
    Falcarius:
    Guy: You know that old lady that was sitting by you when we had tea I am on about her.
    Falcarius: You mean she has only one hand?
    Guy: Yeah, she had cancer.
    Falcarius: I thought she was just cold as we were outside all day, so she was wrapping herself up well as she did not want to catch a cold.
    Falcarius: I better be off now, I will see you on Monday.
    Guy: It is Monday.
    Falcarius:
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Oh our 3rd person reference to ourselves denotes nothing more than we realize we are epic characters on the forum.

Narcissism, plain and simple.

The ultimate in bizarre: a cross between an ostrich, a gorilla, and Edward Scissorhands.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj

Okay I'll join in...

Bought all the technical pieces for my new computer (well actually the previous build but you get the idea). I'd researched water cooling for months and had a list of the right blocks, the right radiator, the right fans, case, fan controller, hard drives you name it. I ordered it all from about 3 suppliers just to get everything perfect for this build. You know what I found? I'd managed to order all the piping perfectly, the right amount of PTFE tape, the right combination of thermal grease, the right fixings the lot... except the water.

EPIC FAIL.
    Isn't it time for a colourful metaphor?

Member Array
    MBTI
    INTP

Putting my cardigan on upside down & wearing it for half an hour wondering why it didnt seem to sit right on my shoulders.
    If im given good enough directions i can find my way to a place but have terrible trouble finding my way back.
    Ishida's looking in the fridge for mail is what i do except i it's usually a jar of coffee.

Senior Mugwump Array Apollanaut's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Yesterday I left my precious bicycle out in the rain all night, despite being reminded to put it away twice by my partner. Luckily it was not stolen, but it was a sorry sight this morning, as it had fallen over and one of the lights had fallen off.

To put this in perspective: I love my bike like a pet and use it to cycle to work every day. I was distracted by the various posts I made to MBTICentral yesterday, which pushed everything else out of my consciousness. I had to be reminded to eat!
    INFJ 9w1 sx/sp/so

"A wizard is never late. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to." - Gandalf The Grey

And if I only could,
    I'd make a deal with God,
    And I'd get him to swap our places,
    Be running up that road,
    Be running up that hill,
    With no problems.

- Kate Bush

Page 22 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast