User Tag List

Page 21 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

Thread: Sensotard moments

MBTI
    INTP

I remember back in middle school for the first like 2 weeks of soccer I never brought the right socks to the match. If we were supposed to wear white id bring red and vice versa, heck sometimes I brought one of each. In highschool I didn't realize you were supposed to catch the soccer bus at the front of the school instead of the back where the regular busses are until my coach finally got pissed at me missing so many practices.

I remember one time in Latin class I was doing my usual zone out routine during a lecture, so being the smart ass that I am I decided it would be a great idea to break my pen in half just like a pencil.... lets just say that the kids halfway across the room were not very appreciative of having ink splattered in their face while trying to listen.

As an aside I remember one time in an English class this girl just burst up mumbling what appeared to be gibberish and heading towards the door, as she was rounding the desks to get to the door you could see the ink dripping from her face to the floor
    My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.

Senior Member Array Nonsensical's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I'll quite frequently have something in mind..like, to run to the store, or something, get thinking about other stuff, forget where I was going in the first place, try to remember why I'm out, am unsuccessful, and go somewhere else, like the library or something..and then remember later, and laugh
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ENTP

In group discussions, I get so caught up in the ideas we're discussing that I completely fail to notice other people's body language. Afterward, someone will tell me that someone was texting, or that someone was visibly angry and I'll think, "You're kidding me."

Sometimes I'll wonder why I'm so irritable and then I'll realize that I've had to pee for the past three hours. I can go hours and hours without eating. Mind over matter - I don't want to be interrupted.

Senior Mugwump Array Apollanaut's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by rhinosaur View Post
    This thread makes me wonder what disasters would happen if you put a bunch of INFJs in the same room.
    You'd probably kick-start the Apocalypse.....
    INFJ 9w1 sx/sp/so

"A wizard is never late. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to." - Gandalf The Grey

And if I only could,
    I'd make a deal with God,
    And I'd get him to swap our places,
    Be running up that road,
    Be running up that hill,
    With no problems.

- Kate Bush

Senior Mugwump Array Apollanaut's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Sometimes I'll wonder why I'm so irritable and then I'll realize that I've had to pee for the past three hours. I can go hours and hours without eating. Mind over matter - I don't want to be interrupted.
    Me too!
    INFJ 9w1 sx/sp/so

"A wizard is never late. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to." - Gandalf The Grey

And if I only could,
    I'd make a deal with God,
    And I'd get him to swap our places,
    Be running up that road,
    Be running up that hill,
    With no problems.

- Kate Bush

MBTI
    INFP

Me three on the peeing thing!

The other day I looked all over for my sunglasses. Then someone said I should check the top of my head.
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

Member Array
    MBTI
    INTP

The place where i work is having major repair work done &, because it's a Grade 1 listed building, they're doing their best to take it back to its former mid 1930's "glory". We had to move office to the "new" extension (built circa 1977) about 3 months ago. About 3 weeks ago they blocked off all the main corridors so that work could begin proper. We were informed about all this several months ago.

Last week i went into the building, clocked in, & proceeded up the main stairs. Which was the wrong way but easily done if you've been used to taking that direction for the past few months. Usually i'm half way up the steps before the "Aah! What are you doing you stupid sod?". This time, however, i carried on. Turn left, am about to open the double doors when i notice something written on them.

"This area is undergoing construction work & is closed off to all staff & members of the public".

Oooh i thought to myself, what's going on here, then?

MBTI
    yupp

I needed socks, so I bought some a day later when I went to go put a pair on I found out they were toddler socks

E. N.. T... :P Array RiderOnTheStorm's Avatar
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so

^ LOL How'd you pull that one off?
    You can't always do it right, you can always do what's left.

Thoughts rearrange. Familiar now strange. All my skin is drifting on the wind.~

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeCakes View Post
    ^ LOL How'd you pull that one off?
    I was at walgreens and they mix all the socks together. And they were on the bottom shelf so I just grabbed a package without really looking. And I had been drinking. We went to go get halloween decorations, and I realized I needed socks.

Page 21 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast