User Tag List

Page 19 of 94 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

Thread: Sensotard moments

not to be trusted Array miss fortune's Avatar
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    I have my issues with screen doors but that's pretty bad. Walls? How could you mistake a wall for an opening or door?
    by being so mentally lost that I just flat out don't notice that there's even a wall there

I get kind of mentally lost sometimes
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

ThatGirl

I have decided that Ns dont actually have sensotard moments.

See we become N because we are so in tuned with our enviornments from a very young age that we allow ourselves to progress beyond that. In all actuality we are sensor geniuses from the start.

MBTI
    INTP

Sometimes I'll be sitting at a stop light lost in thought and I'll start to take my foot off the brake, I guess because I feel like I've been stopped long enough. I usually realize it's still red before I accelerate, though. Other times I'll just sit there at a stop sign, waiting for who knows what. I guess I expect the sign to change color.

Just a statistic Array rhinosaur's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

I went through about half the day with the "size" sticker still stuck to my new jeans.

violaine

I had a great driving instructor, he's one of the few people I've met where we just really 'got' each other immediately. Haha I guess that will usually induce a trance like state in me... it took me 8 lessons to notice he was missing several fingers and a good portion of his left hand. Who knows what I was processing when we were doing "hands at 9 and 3". This was the first time I really started to worry about not noticing the obvious.
    Last edited by violaine; 09-23-2008 at 01:45 PM.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

^ I had a track coach in high school and I'd known him for over a year before noticing that he was missing a finger... to make it worse, I'd actually wondered why we always cut our "5" mile runs short by a mile- he always held up his hand and spread out the fingers and said "this is how many miles we're running"

I felt kind of like an idiot when I learned that he was missing his finger after an exchange student asked "what happened to your finger coach?"
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

violaine

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    ^ I had a track coach in high school and I'd known him for over a year before noticing that he was missing a finger... to make it worse, I'd actually wondered why we always cut our "5" mile runs short by a mile- he always held up his hand and spread out the fingers and said "this is how many miles we're running"

I felt kind of like an idiot when I learned that he was missing his finger after an exchange student asked "what happened to your finger coach?"
    ahahah that is sooo funny!

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I laughed hysterically about it after I figured it out... though it took a year

MBTI
    nnnn

Putting shampoo on the washing cloth!

Senior Thread Terminator Array Aerithria's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Something that just happened to me today, I was in university and I was trying to find where the entrance to one of the buildings is (they're all connected to each other), only to realize after ten minutes that I was already in that building. I also managed to try and go down an up escalator in the process.
    [insert funny quote/saying/etc.]

Page 19 of 94 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast