Thread: Sensotard moments

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    I have my issues with screen doors but that's pretty bad. Walls? How could you mistake a wall for an opening or door?
    by being so mentally lost that I just flat out don't notice that there's even a wall there

I get kind of mentally lost sometimes
    “The good are innocent and create justice. The bad are guilty, which is why they invent mercy.” -Terry Pratchett

ThatGirl

I have decided that Ns dont actually have sensotard moments.

See we become N because we are so in tuned with our enviornments from a very young age that we allow ourselves to progress beyond that. In all actuality we are sensor geniuses from the start.

MBTI
    INTP

Sometimes I'll be sitting at a stop light lost in thought and I'll start to take my foot off the brake, I guess because I feel like I've been stopped long enough. I usually realize it's still red before I accelerate, though. Other times I'll just sit there at a stop sign, waiting for who knows what. I guess I expect the sign to change color.

Just a statistic Array rhinosaur's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

I went through about half the day with the "size" sticker still stuck to my new jeans.

violaine

I had a great driving instructor, he's one of the few people I've met where we just really 'got' each other immediately. Haha I guess that will usually induce a trance like state in me... it took me 8 lessons to notice he was missing several fingers and a good portion of his left hand. Who knows what I was processing when we were doing "hands at 9 and 3". This was the first time I really started to worry about not noticing the obvious.
    Last edited by violaine; 09-23-2008 at 01:45 PM.

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

^ I had a track coach in high school and I'd known him for over a year before noticing that he was missing a finger... to make it worse, I'd actually wondered why we always cut our "5" mile runs short by a mile- he always held up his hand and spread out the fingers and said "this is how many miles we're running"

I felt kind of like an idiot when I learned that he was missing his finger after an exchange student asked "what happened to your finger coach?"
    “The good are innocent and create justice. The bad are guilty, which is why they invent mercy.” -Terry Pratchett

violaine

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    ^ I had a track coach in high school and I'd known him for over a year before noticing that he was missing a finger... to make it worse, I'd actually wondered why we always cut our "5" mile runs short by a mile- he always held up his hand and spread out the fingers and said "this is how many miles we're running"

I felt kind of like an idiot when I learned that he was missing his finger after an exchange student asked "what happened to your finger coach?"
    ahahah that is sooo funny!

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I laughed hysterically about it after I figured it out... though it took a year

MBTI
    nnnn

Putting shampoo on the washing cloth!

Senior Thread Terminator Array Aerithria's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Something that just happened to me today, I was in university and I was trying to find where the entrance to one of the buildings is (they're all connected to each other), only to realize after ten minutes that I was already in that building. I also managed to try and go down an up escalator in the process.
    [insert funny quote/saying/etc.]

Page 19 of 90 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast