• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] Sensotard moments

Eruca

78% me
MBTI Type
INxx
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Gah! I forgot to mention in my workplace a colleague kept a pile of napkins ready on his desk for when I spilt my drink. On average I would do it once every two weeks...I just wouldn't notice it when I wasn't thirsty. :blush:
There was one amusing time when an especially enthusiastic arm movement--I was explaining something theoretical--sent my drink flying across the room after I forgot to grip.

*Edit* Napkins is not spelt with a K

Darjur

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Let'see now, I somehow managed to flush down my cell phone.

BlackOp

MBTI Type
intj
Went to a bar last night.....realized I had TWO belts on. Not sure how I didnt notice putting the second one over the first. I have officially lost my mind.:shock:

D

Dali

My father and I must be the most sensotarded sensors out there; it's practically a running joke with me among my pals and the same goes for him.

I'd mention some of our major gaffes but I quite honestly forgot. Although they were pretty big at the time.

EDIT: Am I the only sensor this shit happens to?

Last edited:

Apollanaut

Senior Mugwump
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Let'see now, I somehow managed to flush down my cell phone.

That reminds me of when I stood up and my keys fell out of my pocket into the lavatory. I saw what happened, but somehow I could not stop myself from flushing them away forever! :doh:

It was a major hassle getting them replaced, especially since my work security fob was on the keyring. You can imagine the reaction of the security people at work when I explained how I had lost it!

Apollanaut

Senior Mugwump
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I´m currently on holiday in Lima, Peru, with my SO and a good friend of ours. Last night at dinner I drank one too many Pisco Sours, which resulted in me setting my alarm clock for 7.30pm instead of 7.30am. We woke up with a nasty shock at 8.40 am, which gave us just 20 minutes to shower, dress and gulp down a hurried breakfast before our prearranged tour started at 9am! :eek:

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I have been wearing one sock for somewhere between 2 to 4 hours.

*shrugs*

Bougal

HUZZAH!
MBTI Type
ENTP
While I'm working, I suddenly wonder why my music isn't playing. I forgot that I had paused it an hour earlier.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I was wondering why my apartment was so cold.

My roomie's brother came over to help fix anything that wasn't working. Turns out the storm windows were never put down. (DOH!)

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I'm one of those guys that pours sugar into eggs when scrambling them, or milk into bowls when looking for a drink. I then realize it and just laugh at myself. I do it when reading too, which is something I never figured out. I'll be reading a book and then a thought grabs me, I'll bring it to completion then find myself on the other page, wondering how I got there.

Kollin

MBTI Type
INXP
I was going to put something away believe it or not :horor: and walked in exact opposite direction of the place where it was supposed to go :doh:

Typology

MBTI Type
epyT
Enneagram
I'm one of those guys that pours sugar into eggs when scrambling them, or milk into bowls when looking for a drink. I then realize it and just laugh at myself. I do it when reading too, which is something I never figured out. I'll be reading a book and then a thought grabs me, I'll bring it to completion then find myself on the other page, wondering how I got there.

Ha, I do that all the time.

I play music all the time and forget to turn the speakers on. I usually don't realize it until ten or twenty minutes has passed and I get the urge to play music again...

Kollin

MBTI Type
INXP
another thing I do is I'll be looking for something in my fridge and I'll be looking for it for like 10 minutes and realize that it was sitting there in plain sight...my Dad quips that if it was a snake it would have bit u!!!:rofl1:

Headstrong

MBTI Type
INTJ
I ran a red light last night (about 5:30pm) because I was too busy trying to understand what my mother's voicemail said and I was distracted by someone using those annoying spot lights. (The 4 that rotate automatically in the sky). I'm not quite sure if I genuinely didn't see the light or thought it was green. Either way, it was neither, and I am lucky there was no one else at the intersection.