User Tag List

Page 16 of 94 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Thread: Sensotard moments

MBTI
    GONE

I was changing at my aesthetician's (LOL, yes I have one) this morning and I just realized today that the dressing room consists of a room divider next to a window. It's customary to undress and change into the robe they give you.

Before I started taking off my clothes, I had enough Sense to close the blinds. Partially this was because a truck drove by as I put down my bag and caught my attention.

As I shut the blinds, I thought to myself did I leave the blinds open last time??? Holy crap, I think I flashed the whole street!!! LITERALLY!!!!!

LOL

Luckily, as an ENFP I [have to] find this amusing. Now. But will not be repeated. (Intentionally)
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

veteran attention whore Array Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    I was changing at my aesthetician's (LOL, yes I have one)
    I had to look that up, I've never seen/heard that word before.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    GONE

^^ You sir, are no high maintenance female.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Kora View Post
    Arriving at school without the schoolbag. That day was so funny.
    I've done that too. Sometimes I used to mix up my uniforms and end up getting punished.

Apart from that, I keep tripping over everything all the time 'cause I'm never looking down while walking. I have a tendency to smile on the road, making complete strangers think I'm grinning at them. I also get very startled when people suddenly come up in front of me.

One of my INFP friends takes the cake, though. She told me how he was taking a shower once - and realized that she'd forgotten her name. She spent a few minutes shaking and wondering what her name was, until she thought of her sister's name and traced her own, which sounds similar.
    I really didn't know what to say to her.

I had to look up aesthetician too.

I can identify with the 'walking into doors' and looking for things when they are right under my nose, but my top Se-tard moment has to be this:

At school, I was walking from one building to another. It was raining and I had my umbrella up due to it being a fair walk; I got lost in thought, walked into the second building with it still up (somehow manoeuvring the umbrella through the doors) and managed to walk a fair way inside before I noticed. When I eventually did notice I casually put it down and said something along the lines of 'hmm, not raining inside'.

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by Richard0612 View Post
    When I eventually did notice I casually put it down and said something along the lines of 'hmm, not raining inside'.
    Very smooth.

When I do things like that, I'm too embarassed to even look around to see who's noticed. So I just very casually walk away...very quickly.

My INXJ friend walked into a glass wall and broke her tooth. The organization that owned the building paid for her doctor's visit to fix the tooth.

My brother, INTP, ran full speed into our sliding glass door and bounced off with a terrific THUD! It was pretty funny. He said he thought it was open.

I once zoned out for a second and fell off a treadmill. One second I was on it, next second I was off it. And when it happened the gym attendant came over and was concerned and kept asking me (loudly) if the machine was broken, what happened, etc. etc. I kept on mumbling and trying to think of a way to get out of there and that's when the entire girl's lacrosse team walked past us.

Oh the lack of Se/Si stories just never end.

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    ISTP

This thread has convinced me to wear armor to any MBTIc meetup that I go to. And to have travel insurance.

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

When I was in the fifth grade, I ran into a door in school and I chipped my tooth. (I wasn't watching where I was going.)

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    My brother, INTP, ran full speed into our sliding glass door and bounced off with a terrific THUD! It was pretty funny. He said he thought it was open.
    Been there, done that. Woke up the next day with a knot on my head.
    "I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference."

Robert Frost

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Richard0612 View Post
    At school, I was walking from one building to another. It was raining and I had my umbrella up due to it being a fair walk; I got lost in thought, walked into the second building with it still up (somehow manoeuvring the umbrella through the doors) and managed to walk a fair way inside before I noticed. When I eventually did notice I casually put it down and said something along the lines of 'hmm, not raining inside'.

Page 16 of 94 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast