User Tag List

Page 15 of 90 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Thread: Sensotard moments

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INxJ

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    Ok, this I don't do, I just wanted to ask all of you who do this: why don't you just look at the tag when you put it on? It's impossible to put shirts on either inside-out or backwards that way. I don't get it....
    This would work if my shirts had tags to begin with. I cut them out because they scratch my neck.

I use to purchase shirts that dipped down in the front because I never had a problem putting it on correctly, but I'm female and low cut shirts attract too much attention. So, I went back to crewneck with pockets for an identifying marker. Problem with crewnecks of a dark color is, they look practically the same front and back because the pocket blends in.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by 01011010 View Post
    This would work if my shirts had tags to begin with. I cut them out because they scratch my neck.

I use to purchase shirts that dipped down in the front because I never had a problem putting it on correctly, but I'm female and low cut shirts attract too much attention. So, I went back to crewneck with pockets for an identifying marker. Problem with crewnecks of a dark color is, they look practically the same front and back because the pocket blends in.
    I get the crew necks that have the label imprinted on the fabric itself so that there's nothing to be scratched by, but I still have my marker. Otherwise I have trouble with front/back as well.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INxJ

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    I get the crew necks that have the label imprinted on the fabric itself so that there's nothing to be scratched by, but I still have my marker. Otherwise I have trouble with front/back as well.
    I'm not alone! lol

MBTI
    ENTP

yeah I cut tags out of my clothes too for the same reason, they itch!
    but even if they were there, I think the key word you used Randomnity is "look"! N's don't look with their eyes... that's why we don't notice shit. I mean, we notice stuff, but not physical stuff, much... heh... as you can see!
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    ENTP

Arriving at school without the schoolbag. That day was so funny.

Banned Array
    MBTI
    type

Since I know I'm a space cadet, I've compensated by always keeping my wallet, keys, phone, etc. in the same pockets, and whenever I leave anywhere, I do a bang-bang-bang touch check to make sure they're there.

When I get home though, I throw everything around randomly. I must search for two to thirty minutes before I can leave again.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    yeah I cut tags out of my clothes too for the same reason, they itch!
    but even if they were there, I think the key word you used Randomnity is "look"! N's don't look with their eyes... that's why we don't notice shit. I mean, we notice stuff, but not physical stuff, much... heh... as you can see!
    Yeah, the only reason why I notice the print on my shirts is because I'm paranoid to the point of psychosis of putting my shirt on backwards.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    Since I know I'm a space cadet, I've compensated by always keeping my wallet, keys, phone, etc. in the same pockets, and whenever I leave anywhere, I do a bang-bang-bang touch check to make sure they're there.
    I do that too, but it's less due to space cadetism and more due to liking to know where everything I might need is at every moment of the day, and because I get a little upset if I have to waste time digging through my bag to find something. I'm also a little paranoid about the location of my keys. I have this irrational fear of being locked out of the house...But that's commentary for some other thread.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    567?
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Eldanen View Post
    I've had several times where I've gotten into the car and driven down the road in pitch black conditions with nothing but my parking lights on. After a few minutes I'd say, "I wonder why the road is darker than it usually is..." And then realize that I forgot to turn my headlights on.
    Haha, I did that once. Haven't had any bombastically sensotard moments lately. I've left my notebooks on top of my car and driven off a few times. Once everything fell off in the road, the other time a girl honked at me before I got too far. I've walked out of the house without my shoes a few times. Wandered around looking for my glasses when they were on top of my head.

Senior Mugwump Array Apollanaut's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post

When I get home though, I throw everything around randomly. I must search for two to thirty minutes before I can leave again.
    I do that too - I make a point of always carrying my wallet and keys in my trouser pockets. I am constantly touching my pocket to make sure my keys are still there during the day (Whoops! I've just realised how that could be misconstrued.....).

My ENTP partner does the "throwing things around randomly" trick - he has "lost" his wallet, keys and phone at least once every single day I have known him (over 16 years!).
    INFJ 9w1 sx/sp/so

"A wizard is never late. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to." - Gandalf The Grey

And if I only could,
    I'd make a deal with God,
    And I'd get him to swap our places,
    Be running up that road,
    Be running up that hill,
    With no problems.

- Kate Bush

Page 15 of 90 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast