User Tag List

First 412131415162464 Last

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I'm generally pretty spacey and easily distracted. Several times daily, I'll walk into a room and have no clue why I'm there, until hopefully I see something that jogs my memory. If I'm in the middle of something, don't interrupt me or distract me, or I'll completely forget about the first thing! No multitasking for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrielle View Post
    I don't recognise people until they are right in front of me and waving frantically.
    I do this all the time, though I actually do look at people's faces, just not long enough to recognize them, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by rhinosaur View Post
    The other day I was filling a bucket for the fishtank, and left the room. Five minutes later I realized it was overflowing.
    I flooded my lab last summer by leaving a bucket of distilled water to fill (takes about an hour), then completely forgetting about it, and going home. Supervisor was not impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Apollanaut View Post
    I'm another sensotard who is forever bumping into inconveniently placed doorframes, chairs, tables etc. I often discover bruises on my body with no idea how they got there
    I do this too, though I'm getting better now that I make a conscious effort not to bump into things as I walk around.

Quote Originally Posted by 01011010 View Post
    I've looked for my pen, only to find it was in my hand. Looked for the lid for my water bottle, only to find it was already on there. I make plenty of those kind of mistakes on a daily basis. Sometimes, I wear my shirt backwards. Especially if it's a crewneck. I've had enough of my friends jokingly calling me, "nerd" when my shirt is backwards. I've almost conquered the shirt issue by making sure they have pockets that go in the front. I slip up occasionally, but it's bound to happen. lol
    Ok, this I don't do, I just wanted to ask all of you who do this: why don't you just look at the tag when you put it on? It's impossible to put shirts on either inside-out or backwards that way. I don't get it....
    Quote Originally Posted by Grayscale View Post
    i do tend to act too quickly. i have a bad tendency of trying to walk through doors before my hand has finished turning the knob, resulting in said door not opening and me running into it
    Haha, I do this ALL the time. That fatal click of the door is so familiar.

Quote Originally Posted by IF3157 View Post
    4. Losing most umbrellas within a few months (at the most) after purchase.
    I buy 2-dollar umbrellas now because I lose them so often. I leave them in taxis, bathrooms, floors, cars, houses, classes, etc.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

The other day I was so lost in thought (or whatever I was doing) that I rode the bus all the way out into some suburb (i.e., I missed my stop completely) and didn't know where the hell I was. It took me another two hours to get home.

This has happened to me at least four times in the past three weeks.

And like others have stated, I do the pen thing all the time. I'll be looking for it only to find that it's in my hand or in my pocket where I just put it.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Firelie View Post
    Man, after reading all of these crazy responses, I'm glad the extent of my sensotardation is pressing the button for the floor I'm already on while getting on the elevator.
    Haha I once did that like five times in a row, wondering what the fuck was going on when the elevator just re-opened the door. I have an excuse, though: it was really late at night and I was half dead from lack of sleep.

MBTI
    ENTP

Baked a frozen pizza with the cardboard still underneath.
    Extremes: Need To Pursue

I like my cars fast, my music loud, and my women even faster and louder!

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by 563 740 View Post
    LOL several times for me. The pizza is pretty awful with essence of cardboard in it.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by 563 740 View Post
    ah but when it's cardboard I'm just relieved it wasn't polystyrene. that's happened...
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    LOL several times for me. The pizza is pretty awful with essence of cardboard in it.
    This was the first time for me, surprisingly. Although several times I've gone to take it out after the timer rings, only to find a still frozen pizza.

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    ah but when it's cardboard I'm just relieved it wasn't polystyrene. that's happened...
    Mmmm... cancerous.
    Extremes: Need To Pursue

I like my cars fast, my music loud, and my women even faster and louder!

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post

Forgetting to eat.
    It's not that I forget to eat so much as can't stand the idea of even thinking about it unless I'm starving.
    I don't wanna!

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    Sometimes when I get excited the words I say just form into one long mumbled incomprehensible pseudo-word.
    You know that little dance where two people walking toward each other go the same way, then they both go the other way, then they both go the first way? Sometimes I'm like that with words - I'll combine syllables from two words, then I'll combine them the other way, then back to the first way; finally after totally embarrassing myself, I either give up or spit it out the right way.
    Proud Female Rider in Maverick's Bike Club.

MBTI
    GONE

I don't like rocking labels on my clothes, in as much as it's unavoidable.

So I bought a pin and covered the 'adidas' logo on the front right of my jacket. I was pretty proud of how clever my solution was.

Then my friends pointed out that there was a huge ADIDAS logo emblazoned on the *back* of my jacket.

I was like, "Really?"

I totally never noticed that before.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari