User Tag List

Page 10 of 90 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: Sensotard moments

Free-Rangin' Librarian Array Jae Rae's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Unless someone is standing right in front of me saying my name, I often don't pay attention to what they're saying. Exception - anyone, anywhere calling "Mom!"
    Proud Female Rider in Maverick's Bike Club.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    Anyone else walk into the wrong bathroom? I stood there in the gents forever trying to figure out what looked so strange! A few puzzled turns and no, the urinals didn't trigger any recognition. I finally wandered back out and all my girlfriends were howling with laughter. Why? Because it's typical of me. Niiiice. I'm getting new girlfriends!
    Haha, no. But I have regularly walked into my roommate's bedroom and tried frantically to look around for my scissors/shoes/glasses, and when the roommate in question noticed this (because she was sitting right there at her desk), her laughter made me jump and look around puzzled until the realisation hit. She found it funny at least.
    "I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference."

Robert Frost

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Anyone else walk into the wrong bathroom? I stood there in the gents forever trying to figure out what looked so strange! A few puzzled turns and no, the urinals didn't trigger any recognition. I finally wandered back out and all my girlfriends were howling with laughter. Why? Because it's typical of me. Niiiice. I'm getting new girlfriends!
    10 year old boy, women's change room at the pool; I was there with my class from school. I had made it to a locker, opened it when I suddenly heard giggles. I ran out so fast one of my friends had to bring my stuff out to me. I was so and my teacher laughed his ass off.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Senior Mugwump Array Apollanaut's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Heh! I've done that too! And I always wonder "Why are all these women in the Gents loo?" before I realise that it's actually me in the wrong place.
    INFJ 9w1 sx/sp/so

"A wizard is never late. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to." - Gandalf The Grey

And if I only could,
    I'd make a deal with God,
    And I'd get him to swap our places,
    Be running up that road,
    Be running up that hill,
    With no problems.

- Kate Bush

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

I'm another sensotard who is forever bumping into inconveniently placed doorframes, chairs, tables etc. I often discover bruises on my body with no idea how they got there.

Yesterday I sliced my thumb open somehow while taking a taxi ride. I noticed there was blood all over my hands, but it took me some time to track it down to the cut on my thumb. Still don't know how I did it!
    INFJ 9w1 sx/sp/so

"A wizard is never late. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to." - Gandalf The Grey

And if I only could,
    Be running up that road,
    Be running up that hill,
    With no problems.

- Kate Bush

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Does anyone else get people's identities confused? I can have a detailed conversation with someone only to suddenly realise they are not the person I thought they were!

Sometimes I'vr even gotten away with it, though at other times I tend to blurt out "Oh Sorry, I thought you were so-and-so instead" and get a very strange look in response!
    INFJ 9w1 sx/sp/so

And if I only could,
    Be running up that road,
    Be running up that hill,
    With no problems.

- Kate Bush

Banned Array
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by Apollanaut View Post
    Does anyone else get people's identities confused? I can have a detailed conversation with someone only to suddenly realise they are not the person I thought they were!
    Not really. Knock it off! lol

almost half a doctor Array phoenix13's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Sometimes I'vr even gotten away with it, though at other times I tend to blurt out "Oh Sorry, I thought you were so-and-so instead" and get a very strange look in response!
    That's happened to me twice.

Also, the first person I met in college was this girl named Melissa. For a year and a half we were buddies and hung out sporadically. One day we were playing DDR with some other people, and I was cheering her on: "Go Melissa! Go Melissa!" to which someone responded, "Who's Melissa?" Turns out her name was Arianne...

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

I actually had a guy pinch my breasts because he thought I was someone else. I punched him in the shoulder, barked, "WTH?!" and he was half on the ground laughing, apologizing and saying lamely, "I thought you were your sister!" and I punched his arm again because "WTH?!" all over again!
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

Banned Array
    MBTI
    type

I actually had a guy pinch my breasts because he thought I was someone else.
    "You're far too trusting." --Grand Moff Tarkin

Page 10 of 90 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast