• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] for my ENTPs out there

T

ThatGirl

I've known a lot of paranoid ENTP actually. Most did drugs when they were younger. That's why I don't condone drug use

booya moon

MBTI Type
ENTP
On the scale from 1 to 10, I would be 4 to 6 most of the time- nothing out of normal range, I guess.

Sooo, what are your real motifs for asking such a question? :thelook:

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
I've known a lot of paranoid ENTP actually. Most did drugs when they were younger. That's why I don't condone drug use

I did drugs, lots and lots of drugs. And I was paranoid before; now I'm pronoid :D

digest raises a good point!

I get pretty deep into fantasy worlds and dreams and stuff, but I'm aware all the time that it is fantasy, that I only WISH it were real.

SolitaryWalker

Tenured roisterer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Doubt you have the authority to 'condone' or 'prohibit'.

ENTPs with their dom N may be slightly divorced from reality, though because auxiliary Thinking tends to exert a rather distinct influence, not nearly as much as the NFs.

edel weiss

MBTI Type
ENTP
I am delusional. But I know what are my delusions and what aren't.

I get pretty deep into fantasy worlds and dreams and stuff, but I'm aware all the time that it is fantasy, that I only WISH it were real.

Exactly.

Fantasy :- To get you through reality.

My life seems exciting because of my fantasies. I'd just become like all those unhappy plodders otherwise. In all fairness, I probably am a plodder myself. But I don't think I'm a plodder, and that's what counts.