First 678

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Lithium View Post
    Society is dumb as s**t, and generally misinformed. Prone to mas hysteria and sheep like mentality. Often with views founded on rumor and hearsay, somewhat akin to the blind following the blind. It's not really a good idea to use society as a measuring stick.
    Nope, too bad so many people or at least a very (extremely) vocal minority are that society.

Edit: by the way, I wouldn't mind an ENTJ woman if she has the right value set and will hold me every so often; but that goes for any woman, really
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    The other thing is that people (in my experience, xSFJ females) can get super clingy when they hear you make a wry comment or very non-standard observation about something... they treat you like a new toy and ask you questions you don't want to answer, or constantly will contrast your opinion with a "normal person's opinion" and will choose contrary to whatever position you hold because they see you as "not normal."

That's just a headache I hate dealing with.

Or is this just me?
    Hehe, it's not just you. I, according to most people I meet, haven't a single "normal opinion" in my brain. Objectivity (subjective objectivity) in a female is not viewed as the norm, which is why NT females sometimes have a "tough time".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Didums View Post
    NT

INTJ Female: 0.8% ; Male: 3.3%

INTP Female: 1.8% ; Male: 4.8%

ENTP Female: 2.4% ; Male: 4.0%

ENTJ Female: 0.9% ; Male: 2.7%

Source: Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Personality Traits

Never trust one source though however (this one happens to be old, from 1998), different sites tend to vary in their statistics. However, there is a general trend in most of them that there are significantly less NT females than NT males. It has to do with the differences in male and female brain structures/wirings.

**EDIT**: Jackpot:

Estimated Frequencies of Types - CAPT.org
    so basically in a room of 20 chicks (a descent size 40 person class) theres good odds that not more than one are NT.
    NTs females might run the risk of being thrown out with the bathwater if a guy quickly sizes up that no one in his class stands out as a possible NT.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Prolly depends on the environment but yup

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

Quote Originally Posted by Bougal View Post
    I grew up in a home with a disgruntled and fairly overbearing ESFJ mother. From a very young age, my brash style of communication made her explode emotionally, so I learned to avoid these out lashes by acting more passive, and superficially caring about others emotions, even though I have never seen them as being very valid. Because of this change, my true personality was fairly suppressed for a good portion of my childhood. I developed a faade of being a social ENFJ to soften my outspoken, opinionated tendencies. A couple of years ago I became a trial attorney for Mock Trial, and my true personality resurfaced, but I am in awkward state of being a natural ENTJ that has be nurtured to be a feeler.

I think that societys expectations and stereotypes of femininity make life hard for most NT women, but even more so for an ENTJ women . When a man is an ENTJ, he is respected as a strong leader; when a woman is an ENTJ she is seen as being a domineering bitch. I must say, this stereo typing has always really bothered me. Has anyone had a hard time coping with it in their activities?
    that is one heck of a story. no doubt society tells the sexes to act in a particular way. ENFP male here, we get the other end of the spectrum. as a child, i wanted to do the artsy stuff, participate in interesting intellectual pursuits (philosophy, even if i didn't know the term for it back then). however, we live in a world where you're not a boy if you don't play sports. it didn't completely change me into a jock or anything, but i did hold back. was quite shy for a big part of my life. it's particularly hard when you're EN too because your natural tendency is to be true to yourself and scream it to the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Lithium View Post
    Society is dumb as s**t, and generally misinformed. Prone to mas hysteria and sheep like mentality. Often with views founded on rumor and hearsay, somewhat akin to the blind following the blind. It's not really a good idea to use society as a measuring stick.
    i call INTP.