• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] to the entj's

chado

MBTI Type
infp
ok entj are good people in general but because infps love to fantasies,let me just paint a picture of what a realy bad entj might look like
first off i think entjs make the best villains or bad guys
i often fantasies about a bad entj like eric cartman
great at achieving what they want
like i fantasies about an entj guy who got abused by someone then taking revenge maby comming into his house at night shooting him in the head
or like a leader of an illegal company having many gangsters work under him,using his force of will to command his henchman to do his dirty work,having so much will power,and can achieve something in 5 minutes then what it takes others to achieve in a few days,so much will that they can ocupy 1d2/3t=4/3pie(r/t3) of space/time per second,wich is 4x as much as any other type can simply through force of will,in other words through force of will can ocupy more space/time than other types, can picture an entj running himself into a forrest looking for some guy who ran away with his monmey and he himself with his bare hands taking him down even if the other guy has a gun
like vickey from farley odd parents

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
101.gif

Cowardly

deactivated
i often fantasies about a bad entj like eric cartman
great at achieving what they want
like i fantasies about an entj guy who got abused by someone then taking revenge maby comming into his house at night shooting him in the head
Do you imagine this as a story in your head, this person being yourself, or is it some type of sexual fantasy?

Once I looked up at the sky and saw an ENTJ flying down to greet me.