User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    Hey, that's what IIII said.
    Who's 4?

*You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

ThatGirl

you're not going to get a lot of hits there....................

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

You are, aren't you ?
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INxJ

Never other people because I rarely divulge, but sometimes it's unsettling for me.

violaine

^ Yes, heh, exactly what I wanted to type. Sometimes my intuitions scare me, I have learned not to share.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Eh, I'll chime in and say that I've tried to stop doing it, but I still end up 2 - 4 degrees of separation from the original when I say something. Most people I do it with though know me well enough to instead of look strange they call me on it and get me to explain through the other links in the chain. I don't think I'll ever be quick enough to get it down to one degree of separation though - unless I'm drunk...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTP

Yes I think it can scare people. It leaves them a bit naked at times. All the defence walls are shone through. I tend to keep an eye out at things develop. When I walk into a room I can often tell what has been happening just by the atmospher without obvious signs beyond the norm.

Lis

MBTI
    istp

i try to be pretty careful about self-fulfilling introspection

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Some things have happened with me intermitently throughout my life.

They're mostly obscure, superficial things, but it's all usually accurate. Guessing the color of someone's house, or room, or what their favorite color is, for example. Sometimes if they're chewing gum and I'm talking to them on the internet, and then what kind of gum. I usually attribute it to luck, but at other times, there's a certain hint or inclination that leads me to believe that they do have whatever I assume they have. (Or however you phrase that.)

Random stuff like that that isn't very applicable. It's funny, though, since I always like to make sure I still have 'it', occasionaly, by throwing out a random question or comment to see if I'm correct, while just maybe advertising those little abilities along the way, haha. It actually gets me pretty excited. 8D

Arcesso pulli gingerios! Eldanen's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ENTp

I have a chatroom on IRC that I regularly go to. I remember that one night I decided to start talking about Astrology, and I ended up reading a person's natal chart. After that impetus, everyone in the chatroom began asking me to read their chart, and most of them found it interesting at least, and at the most they thought that what I said was highly accurate. In one situation the birth time was wrong and I gleaned some info on a person based on what I already knew, instead of providing "proper" astrological data. So yeah, after giving people in-depth readings, around 5 or 6, I was pretty tired mentally lol. It's like they attacked me for information, lol!

Aside from that, I'm not sure how people take me in real life about my intuition. I don't usually tell people much in real life. There might go something unsaid between the other person and I that keys them in that I'm "intelligent" or whatever, as I tend to have a steady gaze, as I try to analyze everyone I come across :P. (Just for my own information, you know?) I've had people that were startled at the amount of insight that I could show forth, or how much theory I could rattle off.

I've met at least one ESFj-Si subtype in my lifetime who seemed quite intuitive, as if she could just read you. Now /that/ was a freaky experience. I think that most of my readings with people tend to be under the radar, and I'll just react to people according to some subconscious module that organizes personality traits in a way I haven't found to express in a system yet.

The way I speak tends to contribute to getting shock reactions out of others. I'll attempt to find the most succinct way of putting forth a lot of information, and I'll just dump it on the person in a single sentence. It's pretty awesome to watch the reactions . If I don't make the person angry I'll at least get a startled or shaken-up response, which tells me that they've actually taken what I've said to heart rather than brushed it off. Even in situations when I'm honestly not trying to "get a reaction" out of people, the way I speak can be blunt and all-at-once, so in some cases I just try to speak slowly and softly. Haha.