• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT, How Are You NOT Like Your Type Description?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't like Sci Fi

I like spending time in bars and participating in outdoor sports

I don't always have a witty comeback ready and have been known to miss out on puns :blush:

MBTI Type
INxJ

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
I give hugs . . . and like it.
yeah, suck it.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I'm a very emotional person (emotions are intense)- but I tend to never express my emotions.
I'm not that outgoing unless I reasonably think that the people I'm going to meet are going to like me- I'm a tad paranoid in that sense.

Terian

MBTI Type
NeTi
I'm a very emotional person (emotions are intense)- but I tend to never express my emotions.
I'm not that outgoing unless I reasonably think that the people I'm going to meet are going to like me- I'm a tad paranoid in that sense.
I'm a very emotional person as well, but I simply lack the capacity to express negative emotions. There's a solid barrier preventing me from simple functions such as crying.

I'm not outgoing until I'm comfortable with my understanding of the situation. Because of this, I've had people say I'm very mysterious. They couldn't tell if I was an extrovert or an introvert.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm a very emotional person as well, but I simply lack the capacity to express negative emotions. There's a solid barrier preventing me from simple functions such as crying.

I'm not outgoing until I'm comfortable with my understanding of the situation. Because of this, I've had people say I'm very mysterious. They couldn't tell if I was an extrovert or an introvert.

Well duh, that's cause you're an ISFJ :coffee:

Enjamin

MBTI Type
ENTP
I am completely like my type description in every way! It's uncanny.

Kora

MBTI Type
ENTP
I like romance when it's decently written.

The other thing, which I'm not sure about, is that I don'k know if I don't focus, or I'm just focusing on a completely different thing. Like, when someone talks to me and I try to listen to what they're saying... but having my mind in another issue no matter how hard I try.

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Hmm...

I like pop music-- granted, it is in a foreign language. Even though the beat is repetitive at times, it puts me in a sort of trance. Like, the BOOM chi, BOOM, BOOM chii of the bass can go on for eternity and I wouldn't really care. Happy, upbeat, Euro Trance songs are fun to listen to, too.

Math isn't a strong suit of mine, either.

Oh, and I have a MySpace.

Terian

MBTI Type
NeTi
I'm like an INTP in that I'm content with conceptualization as an end. Then again, that could be that I see any pursuit of my ideas as tedious, and I'm lazy.

Grungemouse

Widdles in your cream.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I get quite obsessive with my object of romantic interest. I assume an INTP wouldn't centre their life around something so illogical.

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
I get quite obsessive with my object of romantic interest. I assume an INTP wouldn't centre their life around something so illogical.
Probably something in the air. I was the same when I lived over there.

Smog seems to block it adequately.

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
Oh? Which county?
:doh: You're supposed to read the bit under my avatar silly...

Coventry... as in West Midlands (yup the rain lands.. well them and Manchester)... mind you they still cling to the idea that they live in Warwickshire... don't you just love it when they move the boundaries :devil:

Grungemouse

Widdles in your cream.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
:doh: You're supposed to read the bit under my avatar silly...

Coventry... as in West Midlands (yup the rain lands.. well them and Manchester)... mind you they still cling to the idea that they live in Warwickshire... don't you just love it when they move the boundaries :devil:

I thought you meant by "lived over there", you were in East Anglia. Whoopsie-daisy.