• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT, How Are You NOT Like Your Type Description?

T

ThatGirl

this whole thread reminds me of one of those empowering women commercials.

"I'm going to be one less"

"One less NT that is emotionally stunted."

"One less scientist in the world"

"One less"

Rock on NTs

MBTI Type
INxJ
I can actually be a bit more laid back. Like an INTP. The only official test, I was INTJ. All of the online tests say INTP. I think the inbetween-ness of that gives me a mix of the two traits. Strange.

I do have feelings and I work on trying to be better with them and other people that are close to me.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I can actually be a bit more laid back. Like an INTP. The only official test, I was INTJ. All of the online tests say INTP. I think the inbetween-ness of that gives me a mix of the two traits. Strange.

I do have feelings and I work on trying to be better with them and other people that are close to me.

You must be INTJ then. LOL j/k.

This reminds me of a friend from church; I commented on his friendliness and he stated that it was "a recent development", in those exact words.

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
Okay well I've got more energy for people than about half a dozen of my type put together.. I'm less prone to resort to dry information and bore people, though losing them in explanation is still a talent :D

I guess I'm more open and friendly.. warm.. than most people expect with an INTP. I DO care, frequently more so than many of my NF pals. I'm also obsessed with balance which seems to be a contravention of the common conception fo my type.

I've been told I'm more J like than many INTPs. I like it when I can find stuff cause it's where it's supposed to be..

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I've been told I'm more J like than many INTPs. I like it when I can find stuff cause it's where it's supposed to be..
Something I've always found funny *is easily amused* is that I keep my computer files and work areas at work super "clean" and organized, no frills...Yet my living space usually becomes a mess about two hours after it's cleaned up--if it's ever cleaned up.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
Neither am I. I just set up a wall of mock-ego to hide my insecurity ("I'm a genius." "That's because I'm awesome."). I don't believe any of it.

I'm also not always clever.

it's very refreshing to hear. going by some of the things i've read other "ENTPs" say, apparently, you and i are freaks.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am terrible at science and math.

I am a lazy, disorganized slob.

I am not very ambitious.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Diffrent from type....

My P-ness is not too extreme....

I manage to do a load of projects and complete them on time (although I have been known to take up loads of hobbies I then give up).

I generally manage within tight deadlines

I can be detailed driven (although my job lends to that - my prefence is still big picture).

Guess thats it

L

incomple...

MBTI Type
PINT
Hmm, let's see:

I'm not as emotionally stable as INTPs are said to be and I do care a lot on how others see me. Criticism often hits me hard. :huh:

I read somewhere that INTPs can focus better than any other type - well, sometimes yes, but most of the time I don't focus at all. :doh:

I really enjoy hanging around with people and going drinking with them - as long as they are the right people. ;)

I'm not as tough minded as my type description says and I tend sympathize with people quite easily.

That's all I can think about now.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I like him :D

[YOUTUBE="h_aPK18uuHA"]The Imp[/YOUTUBE]