• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] ENPs-totally f*ckin' nuts?

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
Are ENP women all totally insane?

What I mean by this silly question:

What is it about being an ENP female that seems to inspire such kite-ness?

They seem to be almost totally devoid of shame.

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
I'm not arguing that it is, at least not right now.

But it's obvious that a lack of shame leads to erratic behavior.

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
because we value creativity and originality above all else and we don't want to change for the sake of society. so we add creativity to everything that we know. i often hang over the edge of my bed/chair upside down just to see things from a different angle and get my creative juices pumping.

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
Is that really the source of the erratic behavior? I'm thinking it isn't, but I'm willing to listen to you explain why.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
ENPs and flightiness?

What wonders!

They fear commitment and enjoy being imaginative and clever.

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
Is that really the source of the erratic behavior? I'm thinking it isn't, but I'm willing to listen to you explain why.

I don't know if I could call it a source, obviously the source of erratic behavior would be impulses and ideas. The lack of shame is what allows those impulses and ideas to enter the outside world quickly and unrefined.

I don't think it's only a lack of shame that's to blame for that behavior either.

I'm not at all solid on this idea and I don't really have much worthwhile to say yet.

I just find that ENP women tend to strike me as somewhat airheadish and incredibly intelligent at the same time.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
because we value creativity and originality above all else and we don't want to change for the sake of society. so we add creativity to everything that we know. i often hang over the edge of my bed/chair upside down just to see things from a different angle and get my creative juices pumping.

He did say ENP not ENFP

redacted

ENPs are pretty awesome in general. At least they're not boring. Some of them have a problem when the situation calls for quiet, though.

About half of my close friends are ENPs.

redacted

Another cool thing is that they'll generally be willing to play off your ideas and offer some connection that you haven't thought of yet.

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
Another cool thing is that they'll generally be willing to play off your ideas and offer some connection that you haven't thought of yet.
I like ENxPs, though some of them can get pretty annoying on the forum. I think that's mostly a consequence of the medium, though.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
I just find that ENP women tend to strike me as somewhat airheadish and incredibly intelligent at the same time.

Good save Murk. There is hope for you yet to reproduce. ;)

Last edited:
T

ThatGirl

Hm,

ENP females are not crazy in general. Although a lot of what they do seems to be unrelated they have a reason for everything. And I do mean everything. We cannot always explain it and we do not always realize it ourselves but a healthy Ne seems to find that not following the Ne is detrimental in the end. So we just take it and run and it suits us.

Shame? Shame is for weenies who have nothing but their reputation. When one is grounded they no longer care about such trivial things if they understand that the underlyning truth is not personal but subjective.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Put me on your explanation list too. I do not understand Ne either

T

ThatGirl

I understand Ne. It comes from recognizing the slightest of patterns and calculating them to the ratios of probablility within sub patterns at a very quick rate. Like the movment that is so quick it cannot be seen so is Ne. But to me everything has a rational explination.

Forgot to add that Ne people recognize this significance between these patterns and are quick to jump on what is bennificial, however the only time we actually "stop" is when the pattern doesnt alaign, which could happen quite often.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
The nice thing about ENP's is they solve their problems by talking

[YOUTUBE="A808NVuRH3E"]Words Again[/YOUTUBE]