• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] ENPs-totally f*ckin' nuts?

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
So is that an INTJ us crazy folks killed and put in a hole? :D

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm not sure I'd like to stay long enough to find out.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
hi ancient thread.

murkrow said:
I just find that ENP women tend to strike me as somewhat airheadish and incredibly intelligent at the same time.

it's tactical. we make you think we're really not all that bright so you don't fear us, and then we take advantage of you.

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50
The "ENP" qualification is an unnecessarily narrow restriction placed on the data set. The phenomenon is clearly demonstrated throughout the broader population.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
um how about "female" is also an unnecessary restriction on the data set ;)

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
well, it's kind of hard to fuck nuts if you don't have males around.

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ENP's-totally f*ckin awesome in my opinion :wubbie:. They are so outgoing and fun, I love painting the town red with my ENTPs and ENFPs :). I don't think they are airheads either...my ENTP man is seriously a genius (book wise...he could use a little help with manners though, lol). Just sayin ;).

Emectar

MBTI Type
ENFP
Hm,

ENP females are not crazy in general. Although a lot of what they do seems to be unrelated they have a reason for everything. And I do mean everything. We cannot always explain it and we do not always realize it ourselves but a healthy Ne seems to find that not following the Ne is detrimental in the end. So we just take it and run and it suits us.

Shame? Shame is for weenies who have nothing but their reputation. When one is grounded they no longer care about such trivial things if they understand that the underlyning truth is not personal but subjective.

tell em!