• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] ENPs-totally f*ckin' nuts?

Edasich

Enneagram
4w5
ENXP females are great. Inventive and interesting. I love listening to them ramble, lol.

MBTI Type
ENTP
*haven't read the whole thread*

just wondering why i need shame if i don't care about what other people think.... hmm... *scratching my head*

Interesting and maybe telling that you put it this way instead of "just wondering why i need shame if I've never done anything worth being ashamed of"

revolve

Ew to the OP . . . EW!!!!!!! What do i need to be ashamed of??? that i fart? all warm blooded mammals most likely fart. Shame for having boogers? seems to me they are pretty useful . . . shame for getting period blood all over my underwear . . . well SORRY to you . . . - these things can be unpredictable at times . . . ashamed that my poop smells really really disgusting . . .well i ate taco bell for lunch so what do you expect . . . shame for saying another female is effing hot . . . well sorry that i can appreciate beauty in the same sex & sorry for NOT being homophobic . . . i don't get you, OP . . . I just don't get you at all. why do you want me to feel shame??? wow i feel kind of disgusted, heated & upset right now.

O

Oberon

You just replied to a thread, the last previous post of which was in October 2008. That's interacting with a dead thread, otherwise known as "thread necrophilia."

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Murk is still around though so we can call him out to give his thoughts. Perhaps he hadn't changed his thoughts since then. Only then will revolve's comment be slightly more valid.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I just hit my head on the wall while moving to the right reading the last sentence :D

revolve

Murk is still around though so we can call him out to give his thoughts. Perhaps he hadn't changed his thoughts since then. Only then will revolve's comment be slightly more valid.

validity is so over rated . . . so are living posts

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
validity is so over rated . . . so are living posts
Dead posts are like ancient tombs filled with lovely treasures sometimes. I can understand.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
crypt-skeleton-tomb_2954_600x450.jpg

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type