• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] INT*P*/ENFP attraction

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
yeah for you everything is great to talk to. We do know ^^

Maabus1999

MBTI Type
INTJ
The INTJ/ENFP attraction thread was cool. Now I'm curious... what's up with INTP/ENFP attraction? It's a completely open-ended question, but I'm especially curious about the initial attraction (before the "love" part... if there ever is one).

Tell you what, I'll put on my Einstein outfit (INTP) for halloween and we'll go on a date. Then you'll know your answer. I just need to learn German first...

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
I am in love with ent in this thread.

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
I thought it was talking for 8 hours straight.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Let us keep the ball low. Otherwise we will be kicked by tomorrow :D

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
you're aware you said ENTP and not ENFP right?

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I tend to like ENFP women, and the attraction is at least 50% non-physical.

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
fuck, with all this love, i should be the biggest player in the world. time to break out some moves. well, i'll get some first, then i'll break them out. :D

Gen

MBTI Type
INTP
You finally have to face it. ENFP like ENTP's. the other guys just do not stand a chance xD

So untrue. Compare ENTP with INTP and, well, ENTP comes up lacking :D I read a book about extroverts, introverts and relationships and it said that two extroverts together was like two bulls trying to pull in opposite directions. ENFP and ENTP both like being center of attention. INTP is happy to let them.

Anyway, I married an ENFP and its the best match I can imagine. Its so good that I wonder how any other type is able to have a happy relationship (since I've found the optimal personality mix for the best one ever and we're both so unique :blush:)

So we talk about everything: people, life, politics, history, sociological topics, everything. When we first met in person, we went on a trip to Las Vegas and every meal lasted three or four hours because we'd just get lost in conversation. It still happens often: breakfast can last into lunchtime if we're not careful. :cool:

ENFPs can make you feel special in a way that I've not experience with anyone else before. What I recognized early on is that's all he wanted in return - to feel like I think he's special, valued and loved. Maybe its unusual for an INTP to find it as easy as I do, maybe its because he actually is valued and loved so much by me. I don't know.

It works because we're good friends who are ridiculously attracted to each other and are both more concerned with the other persons happiness than our own (which presents its own problems, but its better than being with a selfish person who takes every inch you give them without a second thought about what you might like or need).

BUT, things only get done when they absolutely, positively, no-question-about-it, have to get done now! :doh: We did manage a spousal visa and intercontinental move though, so its not so bad.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
I can't imagine myself with an ENFP without spousal abuse coming into play. And I fight dirty.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
What's spousal abuse? You mean, like, domestic violence?!

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Yes, but not physical violence. I can easily envision scenes adapted from the film Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You finally have to face it. ENFP like ENTP's. the other guys just do not stand a chance xD

Nahhhhh, just face it - you ENTPs love *US*!!!! :D

Umm, pretty much every ENFP on this forum likes ENTJs.

Factpwned.

Heh heh heh. See above.

You guys make FANTASTIC buddies, but as loves? Woo, it'd be internal combustion. We'd both spontaneously explode in midst of a brainstorm due to the overwhelming intensity of the combo. It would be hot for sure.

Whoaaaaaaaaa!!! I don't know - I think it would be really awesome or absolutely fatal!!! Let me tell ya though - if I weren't married and had never met my husband (which I am glad I have) I probably would have to try a relationship with an ENTP just to see. ENTJ - nahhh - no commanders please. Heheheheehe Craziness...Mannnn -

I mean just imagine having a relationship with a mad scientist who loves gadgets, changes positions on debates, loves to argue, bounces off the walls with ideas just like me, oh oh oh - Deadly mixture. :doh:

On second thought, we'd probably drive each other bananas. But hell, I'm crazy already. :shock:

Whew, good thing I don't have to worry about dating and all that crap anymore. Whewwwwwwwwwww. I'm happy with my wonderful husband - I have no idea what the hell type he is - but he definitely is NOT an ENTJ or an ENTP. I'm thinking IXXP (No idea what the hell the XX are though).

Anyways...carry on my dear friends, carry on.... :coffee: