• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Ask an ENTP

Lia_kat

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Do you believe one person can love two people at the same time? Why? Or why not?

How would you describe a dysfunctional ENTP?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Yes, it's actually pretty absurd how ridiculously large my ego is, but I also have a strong sense of self-confidence that is born out of an enhanced ability to manage my responsibilities and follow through on personal endeavors than the average person.

I'm corky, arrogant, and have a large ego, but I believe that it is justified.

'i believe' gave you away :D

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
hey fellow ENTP :tongue:

to ask another ENTP, do you find conversations where someone agrees with you almost entirely to be boring or more stimulating as you can bounce different ideas about the same viewpoint off each other?

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Do you believe one person can love two people at the same time? Why? Or why not?

How would you describe a dysfunctional ENTP?

Do you mean romantically?

Some ENTPs can get highly frustrated with the world. Some ENTPs are known to be highly cynical or misanthropic when stressed out.

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
hey fellow ENTP :tongue:

to ask another ENTP, do you find conversations where someone agrees with you almost entirely to be boring or more stimulating as you can bounce different ideas about the same viewpoint off each other?

I'm not a fan of echo-chambers if that's what you mean. I find a difference in viewpoint offers the opportunity to crack open an idea sort of like a walnut and really discuss it's virtues and vices. When I agree with someone I can easily turn devil's advocate just for fun and for examining our own positions further.

SpankyMcFly

Level 8 Propaganda Bot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm not sure what you mean by that.

I'll take a stab at this. What I think he is alluding to is how you phrased that sentence. "I believe" or "I feel" are 'atypical' for ENTPs. "I think" is more likely, I think ;)

[MENTION=4109]entropie[/MENTION] amirite?

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Why do NTPs have goofy walks? You know what I'm talking about...

Lia_kat

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Do you mean romantically?

Some ENTPs can get highly frustrated with the world. Some ENTPs are known to be highly cynical or misanthropic when stressed out.

Yes, romantically.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I'll take a stab at this. What I think he is alluding to is how you phrased that sentence. "I believe" or "I feel" are 'atypical' for ENTPs. "I think" is more likely, I think ;)

[MENTION=4109]entropie[/MENTION] amirite?

Close :). His speech was full of conviction but then he seid 'i believe' so he must be human after all :)

Laxton

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

I don't know about other NTPs, but I'm often lost in thought and lose track of my immediate surroundings as well as what my body is doing. Sometimes my mind and body feel like two separate entities.

I'm also Jung like a stallion.

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
What are you like in love? Are you even capable of love? Do you even have a heart? Are you even human?

...okay maybe only the first one but you can answer the other three as well.

Libra_Rising

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
ENTPs do get married and have families like "normal" people...but we're intellectually jumpy and like to be weirdos. We like to be active and be involved in a lot of different things. I've not known any ENTP males who would be really happy to stay at home all the time and just be lounging around the house or have a monotonous life. I don't think I've met any ENTP females. But personally, I get cabin fever easily and I cannot be a hermit. I like socializing and being around others a lot. I like making friends and doing all sorts of activities, both mentally and physically, so I am not suited with someone who's boring.

I think ENTP tends to be pretty adventurous, as we're prone to taking risks and have an opportunistic outlook. Some are romantics, like I am, but I'm still a "weirdo" because I do not give into trends and mainstream/pop culture. Extroverted thinking types aren't robots. We're most likely goofballs who don't care if we act the fool in public because we like messing with people :happy2:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram

russians...

ENTPs do get married and have families like "normal" people...but we're intellectually jumpy and like to be weirdos. We like to be active and be involved in a lot of different things. I've not known any ENTP males who would be really happy to stay at home all the time and just be lounging around the house or have a monotonous life. I don't think I've met any ENTP females. But personally, I get cabin fever easily and I cannot be a hermit. I like socializing and being around others a lot. I like making friends and doing all sorts of activities, both mentally and physically, so I am not suited with someone who's boring.

I think ENTP tends to be pretty adventurous, as we're prone to taking risks and have an opportunistic outlook. Some are romantics, like I am, but I'm still a "weirdo" because I do not give into trends and mainstream/pop culture. Extroverted thinking types aren't robots. We're most likely goofballs who don't care if we act the fool in public because we like messing with people :happy2:

goofy :)

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
What are you like in love? Are you even capable of love? Do you even have a heart? Are you even human?

...okay maybe only the first one but you can answer the other three as well.

We're a race of trans dimensional beings that use love to manipulate world events so we can laugh at the results. We have 3 hearts to sustain our taxing brains.

Not sure I've ever been in love. But I'd imagine I'm intense (sx) and all in.

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
An interesting map of the ENTP brain :

tumblr_nwf8ttofEW1t1otoho1_1280.jpg