• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] A humble entp.....

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Sometimes you just have to let go and embrace what you have become...

Kheledon

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I know (and believe I have accurately typed) two ENTPs, and no. Neither of them is "humble" in any way.

:shrug:

Kheledon

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I know a humble ENTP...

I suppose there's an exception to every rule. Admittedly, I know only two ENTPs that I think I have accurately typed. One I have known since 1992. The other I have known for only two years, but I have gotten to know him well, as he is and remains a client of mine. My sample pool is admittedly small.

Libra_Rising

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
I don't think ENTPs aren't humble. I think because of the E, and depending on how well-developed the E is, makes it necessary for the person to be more outwardly social and encounter all sorts. In order to maintain some sort of a stable persona, esp. when in the social arena, one must be steadfast within themselves. I'm not a braggart and neither are any of my ENTP friends, but we're both very pragmatic in the way we maneuver in the social arena and we are actually quite deliberate in our word choice, even if we do come off as being quirky and weird. That's just part of being secure within ourselves and not be un-humble.

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Some people call me humble, some people call me a know-it-all. The latter tend to be stubborn and narrow-minded themselves, so the former must be right.