User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    EXXP

Quote Originally Posted by handsopen View Post
    Thanks that's really helpful! And it's not weird at all, it's just what I'm going through..at least now I know ENTPs can actually do that. Subconsciously I expect everyone to be like myself.

Yes, he is normally very calm, and his being uncharacteristically jittery when I talk to him is v. frustrating! Sometimes I am more calm than I usually am, because he's probably so preoccupied i think he wouldn't notice much of what I do, but now I realise that's not too true, he still retains most of his wits to josh around, when I'm not expecting it. Other times it makes me really nervous though, receiving all that nervous energy.

Yeah, I will relax and be myself!

Cool

The other thing I noticed is that he was okay around other girls and would really pull some hotties with ease. So I think with me that maybe he feels a little more seriously about me and is why he is super nervous and is taking his time. Sounds like you may have the same thing going on as well.
    "My mom told me there was a weirdo on every bus, but I never could find him." Emo Phillips

MBTI
    ENTP

Em, er, been there done that....

Em give him time and be open to what he is saying, for all ENTPs are extrovert in some sences it doens't mean they are not shy. In fact I'd go one step further to say behind the noise is usually someone who is quite profoundly shy (although not nessesarily so for all ENTP). Give him time, if he gets around to it all well and good.

Sorry you are having such a horrible time

L

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    Em, er, been there done that....

ENTPs! :steam: :steam: :steam: :steam: :steam: :steam: haha.

Em give him time and be open to what he is saying, for all ENTPs are extrovert in some sences it doens't mean they are not shy. In fact I'd go one step further to say behind the noise is usually someone who is quite profoundly shy (although not nessesarily so for all ENTP). Give him time, if he gets around to it all well and good.

Sorry you are having such a horrible time

L
    i thought he could be just shy so i took the first step for him. maybe it'd help knowing i'm interested.

or else, at least i'll know i gave it my bestest!

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by SillyGoose View Post
    Cool

The other thing I noticed is that he was okay around other girls and would really pull some hotties with ease. So I think with me that maybe he feels a little more seriously about me and is why he is super nervous and is taking his time. Sounds like you may have the same thing going on as well.
    mm. yeah, i think it's the same thing..though..that's a lot of maybes, but hearing about what's going on with your ENTP, i 'm pretty sure that is exactly what's happening, and i guess it'd help too if i relax and try not to get too serious about it/let his jittery nerves rub off on me. (or we'd be two very nervous people)

MBTI
    ENTP

A big confession, I once asked an ENTP bloke out who had been watching me from afar for many months, he totally freaked out.... very embarrising. That was what I meant by been there done that.

Sadly I really liked the guys (warts and all - especally his mind). I suspect it was a knee jerk reaction as it was a sponaneous responce... he was angry - which is a VERY pecurluar responce to being asked out.... At the time I translated into I'd hurt him, but I still don't know what that was all about....

If I ever get an answer to that I'll let you know

L

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    A big confession, I once asked an ENTP bloke out who had been watching me from afar for many months, he totally freaked out.... very embarrising. That was what I meant by been there done that.

Sadly I really liked the guys (warts and all - especally his mind). I suspect it was a knee jerk reaction as it was a sponaneous responce... he was angry - which is a VERY pecurluar responce to being asked out.... At the time I translated into I'd hurt him, but I still don't know what that was all about....

If I ever get an answer to that I'll let you know

L
    yes, a very strange response to being asked out!
    maybe they felt caught cause they'd not expected anyone to realise what they've been thinking? i'm not sure.
    i've a feeling this ENTP would've done something along those lines had i sprung it on him to his face too...

MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by handsopen View Post

darn. i do so want to let rip. but i think i should let him cool off for a while before launching a second direct attack.
    Why on earth would you do that?
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery