Christ, I have found myself attracted to an ENTP :steam:
So, there I was minding my own business when this group of people came and sat at my table (I was at a fancy little orientation, but this is not important.) Directly across from me was this guy who I have never met in my life and I really didn't have anything to say to him... Then the conversations started. I didn't do much of the talking, as usual I was just observing with something I would call minimal interest. The guy across from me was making jokes and having a great time and then made eye contact with me and heart went ABLAZE
Ok, Ok, it didn't really go like that. Anyway, I found myself really attracted to this guy but found myself to be at a lost for words anytime I am around him. But seriously, this always happens with ENTPs!!! Whether I am attracted to them or not. Something about their wit, non conformity, and integrity all bundled up in one person make me feel inferior with no real hope that any of them could ever find little old me interesting.
Enough about me; lets get down to business. I want to know more about you ENTPs. Honestly, I would take any information from anyone.
1. Which person are you in the crowd? (Y'know, are you the center of attention or the listener...maybe the catalyst that keeps the conversation going?)
2. How do you think you appear to others? (If you are not an ENTP: how do they appear to you?)
3. Why are you guys so awesome?
4. What do you think of INFPs?
5. What sets you apart from the other NTs that can help discern you from them?
6. Finally, if there is an answer for this I have to know: What does that penetrating gaze mean? It drives me nuts.
Hmm, maybe this should be a what you love about ENTPs thread...