heh. i didn't need the url for that, but thanks anyway.
So, what gazes you tend to do? A-E for me B,C the most common.. D not being like anything I ever do or admit doing. No, definetly no! no no no. No dreamy horny eyes for me, never Or at least, not the lips
Maybe plan, or maybe I'm just wondering if something will excite my mood, and if I'll get personal. If there's the skeptical gaze, I'm probably too busy with my own thoughts, too serious at the moment to give in to the moment. But.. I can't tell without knowing the gaze.
Lmao, I would hope no one ever gave me that gorilla gaze... Wow, I would feel like the biggest jackass on the planet
Edit: Lol looking at that gorilla now I think of Gary Coleman's classic line.
1. Which person are you in the crowd? (Y'know, are you the center of attention or the listener...maybe the catalyst that keeps the conversation going?)
-If I'm with friends I'll be one of the more talkative guys in the group (and most of my friends will be fellow rationals or artisans), but I'll mostly stick with my own group... except to include a hottie.
-If I don't know anyone, either A) the guy that just walked up to the hottest chick in the room, B) the guy that just walked into somebody else's conversation and made it seem natural, or C) the guy that came into the room stood there and looked it over then walked directly to the beverage area, grabbed a drink and looks like he really doesn't want to be there. And the basic idea behind this is A) "ooo, hot chick", B) "they could be cool", or C) "shit, I'm surrounded by tools. Where the F*** are D and PJ?"
2. How do you think you appear to others? (If you are not an ENTP: how do they appear to you?)
- About 6 feet tall, skinny but athletic build, dirty blonde hair, steel-blue eyes... oh your talking about demeaner... well then:
Calm, relaxed but aware, confident, easy going, in control, like nothing could fluster me (except when I'm surrounded by tools)
3. Why are you guys so awesome?
- I call it the "F*** it" switch which most people don't have. I see all the risk and, in fact, am probably more aware then most folks, but the difference is... I don't care cuz the accomplishment would be totally awesome and worth the risks.
4. What do you think of INFPs?
- No se todavia
5. What sets you apart from the other NTs that can help discern you from them?
_ ENTJs and INTJs don't procrastinate as much and follow through better, but aren't as creative or random (fun), and INTJs don't talk as much
- INTPs are a bit tougher, at least with the ones I know, but I talk more and I'm more impulsive where they're more calculating. Makes for a fun team though, I have an idea, they figure it out, and I put it into action.
6. Finally, if there is an answer for this I have to know: What does that penetrating gaze mean? It drives me nuts.
- You've caught my interest and I'm figuring you out. Or, if I already have you figured out, then the mischievious wheels are turning in my head and I'm about to F*** with your mind... and your going to love me for it.
I think you should answer your own #2 and #3 though, cuz I'm curious about how outsiders like yourself see us
Last edited by Evil Otter; 06-27-2011 at 08:57 PM.