1. Which person are you in the crowd? (Y'know, are you the center of attention or the listener...maybe the catalyst that keeps the conversation going?)
Center of the Attention but in a very democratic sort with my best friends. In unfamiliar groups I tend to intervene, when I think things are going wrong, I leave and do my own thing, if I can not change things.
2. How do you think you appear to others? (If you are not an ENTP: how do they appear to you?)
easy-going if you know, how to keep away from nurturing me with argumentative opinions
3. Why are you guys so awesome?
I am not awesome. I am Atheist
4. What do you think of INFPs?
I do hardly know them. I get along with them mostly. Sometimes they tend to be too radical in their opinions for my taste.
5. What sets you apart from the other NTs that can help discern you from them?
Don't know. I think they invented us in a genetics experiment to take on the crowd, so they are left alone. xD