• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] No Thought?

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
You are in a situation with no visible solution so you take a dive and rationalize a feeling to give you a basis for closure because feeling is easier to end than solution is to find
Hmm. It's human nature. I've never been an F, but I assume we all do that sometimes.

T

ThatGirl

Things that DONT MAKE SENSE. Logically. Limited information. Jam doored effect of thought. Escape from thought through justification of feeling. Feeling is irrelevant therefore easily disposed of. Thought put neatly on the self in an attend to later box to be opened only if there is an introduction of new information.

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
Please tell us the unsolvable problem!

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
LOL! sorry about that. Probably had another good reason for it like whatever else was written with it. Thought stuck though
Oic. It was probably the "And the rest of you are idiots" part. J/K it totally didn't say that.

T

ThatGirl

Its not about me. I am just saying has anyone ever used the reverse process. Everyone always rationalizes feeling to thought then it stands to reason one could do the opposite. Then I wondered the motivation behind the act and could see it as a potential distraction from thought

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
I'm just curious how you can turn a thought into a feeling.

Thoughts are thoroughly understood and witnessed. You don't ejaculate thoughts like you do with feelings, you need to build them brick by brick.

How can you look at a thought which you have built yourself and then make a feeling of it?

T

ThatGirl

it is said that ENTPs have been known to outsmart ourselves at times. Seriously you have never done this?

Well in all my years this is the first time I have thought to do that it could be revolutionary.

T

ThatGirl

perception feeling can be witnessed by an objective stance if one chooses to see only that and ignore other aspects. it simplifies the solution

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
perception feeling can be witnessed by an objective stance if one chooses to see only that and ignore other aspects. it simplifies the solution

That's making a thought of a feeling.

I'm on the same page with you here.

T

ThatGirl

no solution is the creation of feeling as a scapegoat for thought

it takes focus

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
I'm going to level with you.

I don't understand what the fuck you're saying.

T

ThatGirl

damn it its so clear to me

manipulation of thought to feeling

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
I'm trying to get it.

write a longer post explaining it clearly.