• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTP Dads

DigitalMethod

Content. Content?
MBTI Type
INTJ
Female INFJs are great mothers.

I dunno about male INFJs.

Most healthy types are good parents.

Just my ENTP father is pretty much narcissistic.

Side note: You guys think ENTPs tend to be easier narcissists?

Sunshine

MBTI Type
ABCD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Omgsh it took me this long to realize that your avatar is a yin-yang sign.

Agreed. My INFJ mom is awesome. :) <3

Iono about those narcissist ENTPs.

I'm relieved that there are good ENTP fathers though.

I tend to be romantically attracted to ENTPs.

DigitalMethod

Content. Content?
MBTI Type
INTJ
Omgsh it took me this long to realize that your avatar is a yin-yang sign.

Agreed. My INFJ mom is awesome. :) <3

Iono about those narcissist ENTPs.

I'm relieved that there are good ENTP fathers though.

I tend to be romantically attracted to ENTPs.

Yeah yin-yang heh.
Your avatar makes me hungry, and thirsty. Some sort of lemonade syrup thing that would taste really good. And it makes me think "kewl concept".
And the colors are nice.

Um yeah not really on topic sorry.

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
EDITED FOR STUPIDITY.... Also, I hate super small font, quit using it people...

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
EDITED FOR STUPIDITY.... Also, I hate super small font, quit using it people...

Press ctrl and + together. Do it again. See the effect on your screen. Cool, huh?

Now press ctrl and - together. See where we're going with this?

:)

Terian

MBTI Type
NeTi
Press ctrl and + together. Do it again. See the effect on your screen. Cool, huh?

That doesn't remove the annoyance factor at all.

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
That doesn't remove the annoyance factor at all.

True, but like the dude who kept getting dandelions on his lawn, you just gotta learn to love 'em, cos they ain't gonna stop comin' :)

Or maybe putting your glasses on? :alttongue:

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP

I am shocked/amazed. Five years (a little less than one quarter) of my life were spent as an A+ certified computer technician with MCI and also a national laptop repair center that all the companies like bestbuy and circuit city send your broken warrantied laptops to, and I am just learning this shortcut.

But as Terian said, the annoyance factor is still there.

This deserves a :hug:

Terian

MBTI Type
NeTi
I am shocked/amazed. Five years (a little less than one quarter) of my life were spent as an A+ certified computer technician with MCI and also a national laptop repair center that all the companies like bestbuy and circuit city send your broken warrantied laptops to, and I am just learning this shortcut.

But as Terian said, the annoyance factor is still there.

This deserves a :hug:
*Slaps your wrist*

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
I've been an INTJ for most of my life.

My recent job switch = far less burdensome minutiae with which to pollute my soul.

ENTP is a more natural fit.
When I'm not frowny, I'm an ENTP.

uhhhh explain lol

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Did you always want to have kids?
Are you glad you have kids?
If you could go back in time and not have kids would you do it?

I know this is an ENTP thread but i dont want to be a troll ^ *see comment above*

1) Havn't decided.
2) I dont, yet.
3) See above.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
While technically off topic, I just want to say that my dad is an ENTP and he's the BEST. He's very expressive (always tells my sis and I how proud of us he is), has this fantastically wacky sense of humor (ex. imagine a white dude walking around with a laundary basket on his head singing "ba-naaaaa-nas" in honor of his Haitian wife...), always supportive no matter what (never once have I felt like I let him down), and a worthy opponent for political and religious debate. To sum it up, he's crazy about his wife (of 25 years), loves his kids, and is an all around great human being. ENTP dads = awesomeness.

side note: my mom's an INFJ... how cool is that?

Female INFJs are great mothers.

Side note: You guys think ENTPs tend to be easier narcissists?

I can see that INFJ's are likely to make great mothers. They seem very accepting and motivated to care. They're also extremely tender and supportive. I think INFJ's are the best maternal type for budding intellectuals.

I can see ENTP's as narcissists. When you are a social engineering type you can make a Faustian bargain to manipulate people into buttressing your fragile ego integrity. The more extraverted the ENTP, the more I might expect such an outcome.

*thread necromancy for ENTP marketing*

Fluxkom

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
1. I guess so.
2. Of course, they are lovely, although there are times I just want to throw them against a wall. That's what separates kids from cats btw...
3. I'm indifferent on that. I can also see a lot of advantages to my life by not having chosen to have kids. Maybe in the next life, this one is with children.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
1. I guess so.
2. Of course, they are lovely, although there are times I just want to throw them against a wall. That's what separates kids from cats btw...
3. I'm indifferent on that. I can also see a lot of advantages to my life by not having chosen to have kids. Maybe in the next life, this one is with children.

What about when you're older? Think you'll be less indifferent then?

Fluxkom

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
What about when you're older? Think you'll be less indifferent then?

Maybe, not likely though. Humans tend to crave for the things that could have been. I'm no exception.

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5

You can also hold down the ctrl key and move the wheel on your mouse forward to enlarge text or move it backward to make it smaller. Maybe everyone already knows this? :cheese:

please excuse the derail