User Tag List

123 Last

Thread: Clicking

Content. Content? DigitalMethod's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ

Default Clicking

It's odd. I suspect Ni. But I do it with everyone I meet in real life.

I somehow sense the person.

Then with about 5% of all the people I meet, I am somewhat comfortable with. That percent could easily become a friend in a month or two.

Then with about 2% of all the people I meet, I automatically click with them from the start. They could easily become my friend in one or two days. They could share complex discussions with me from day two. I would initially be shocked since no one has ever opened up to me like that. But nonetheless I would feel comfortable.

Anyone else like this, or am I just crazy? Is it a Ni thing?
    "The life of the individual has meaning only insofar as it aids in making the life of every living thing nobler and more beautiful."
    - Albert Einstein

MBTI
    INFP

Isn't "clicking" what humans do? (with only the odd percent, of course)

Why would this be a Ni thing?

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by disregard View Post
    Isn't "clicking" what humans do? (with only the odd percent, of course)

Why would this be a Ni thing?
    Automatically sensing (judging) without any conscious thought.
    "The life of the individual has meaning only insofar as it aids in making the life of every living thing nobler and more beautiful."
    - Albert Einstein

MBTI
    INFP

Sensing what? And is it sensing or judging?

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by disregard View Post
    Sensing what? And is it sensing or judging?

Do you or do you not?

"Introverted Intuition function allows a person to have a sense about the future. It is the ability to grasp and get a sense of a pattern or plan. Information that is usually hard to understand and dissect is easily processed through Introverted Intuition."
    - Albert Einstein

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

If you're talking about those times where you tend to know someone's reaction, what they'll say, or somewhat of the way they are before they ever divulge information about that to you, I get it every once in a while, some more than others.. Subconsciously, you're reading their body language, the tone behind their words, or past experiences with people that remind you of that person make your brain lean toward assumptions that in your case tend to be right. I don't know if it's a personality type thing necessarily, but I know that the friends I hang around are VERY good at that sort of thing, at least in comparison to myself.

MBTI
    INTJ

Not so much their actions. More so if you'd be comfortable with them.
    - Albert Einstein

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Yes but you're coming to that conclusion based on subconscious thoughts.. things that their body language and aura give off about them that bring you to that conclusion. Normally if I'm at a place around people I don't know, something about that person will tell me if I were going to interact with anyone here I might as well start with that guy/girl. Something about them will give off a comforting vibe, which I can only assume being the same things that people whom are already my friends give off that my subconscious relates to and makes me think this is a safe person.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    Yes but you're coming to that conclusion based on subconscious thoughts.. things that their body language and aura give off about them that bring you to that conclusion. Normally if I'm at a place around people I don't know, something about that person will tell me if I were going to interact with anyone here I might as well start with that guy/girl. Something about them will give off a comforting vibe, which I can only assume being the same things that people whom are already my friends give off that my subconscious relates to and makes me think this is a safe person.
    Heh, I meant not so much reading their future actions, but more so reading if you could be comfortable with them in the future. I realize that it's me subconsciously reading body language combined with what they say. Eyes, also.
    - Albert Einstein

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

its not Ni

if we were talking about a real-time situation or new place that your Ni said ' this is it ' - yes
    or Se would have a hunch that a shoe or weapon felt right-lol

but this is concerning people - automatically clicking is probably someone's compatibility with your Ni, but that's it

but at the same time it is-for i do the same thing
    however, all functions are capable of such-perhaps not as quickly, but still capable
    I N V I C T U S