• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Most Submissive MBTI Type ?

What is the most submissive MBTI type?

• Total voters

JClassic

MBTI Type
ENTJ
What is the most submisive MBTI type and where is the best place to find that type?

Vote above!

Last edited:

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
Please tell me what you find so I can avoid this type forever.

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
Lol, in my personal experience ISTJ and ISFJ. Why avoid, you normally are attracted to a more dominant MBTI type?
Alright, writing those off! I'm an ENTP, I'm as bossy as they come. It's not that fun when people just kind of go along with your crap just because.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My first reaction was ISFP but come to think of it, they can be incredibly stubborn so that isn't really a good answer.

I wonder which types on average most enjoy being submissive.

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Whichever type loves me the most. And wants to be with me. I can even get stubborn ESTJs to submit to me.

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
me . -. but really, my isfj counterpart probably beats me when it comes to submissive tendencies.

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
Right, because avoiding an entire group of people based on their type is not at all like the absurdity that is racism, sexism, etc.
I was just kidding, relax! Everyone has their good and bad. I for example am not good at sarcasm/drama on the internet. ;)
Me? Forever? :cry::boohoo::unsure::huh::shock:
PFFT no, I'd never ever avoid you!

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
It didn't even occur to me before you said it, but your use of the word "enjoy" there gives this entire question a whole new meaning.

Last edited:

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
I was just kidding, relax! Everyone has their good and bad. I for example am not good at sarcasm/drama on the internet. ;)

Eh, no one is good at sarcasm on the internet because it isn't really possible. Sarcasm is made with the tone of one's voice, which is completely absent here. The best we have right now is putting something like /s at the end of a sentence or saying something so utterly ridiculous that no one will believe you. The problem with the latter is that unfortunately "typism" does exist, so it's not all that unreasonable to assume someone would say that.

My comment is too long.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Fun fact that no one asked for but is still related to "submissive and dominant" topic: When I was in preschool and my mom took me to the park, I used to be able to get all the other kids to do my will. According to my mother I was partial to making them all stand in lines. :shock:

JClassic

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Fun fact that no one asked for but is still related to "submissive and dominant" topic: When I was in preschool and my mom took me to the park, I used to be able to get all the other kids to do my will. According to my mother I was partial to making them all stand in lines. :shock:

I noticed this leadership trait with my ISTJ ex. She would pretty much follow me on everything, but when she was around her family she was VERY much the boss.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
OMG hahaha! Dude, Forever, I TOTALLY was going to reply to that post asking if she meant you :happy2:

Hahahaha. It would've been glorious. I would've posted 10x the cries of anguish and agony had you gotten to me before. :p :blush:

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Eh, I feel ENFPs can be "submissive" to a degree. Well, at least I can be. I'm just so gosh dang easy going :happy2: My Fi can kick you in the jaw though so just be sure not to cross them boundaries.

JClassic

MBTI Type
ENTJ
My first reaction was ISFP but come to think of it, they can be incredibly stubborn so that isn't really a good answer.

ENFJ's, are givers. So they would probably be first to enjoy being submissive to please their partner. Problem is I cannot date them, they tend to be clingy and emotional.