User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    *wishes he could just start cooking and have the smell bring the hungry INTJs in...*
    Just open a window. We are like sharks, we can smell it from miles away.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by murkrow View Post
    Grow some balls.

You can beat an INTJ if you set your mind to it.

Also how the hell is an ENFP going to help an INTJ with their goals?

Right I have been in a very deep relationship with a raging INTJ and I think you would struggle to find someone more ENFP then me. And I have no problem helping him with his goals. My most common phrase to him was for a long time was "I am not afraid of you nor am I staff fat boy". I help him to look at things from a different perspective and surprisingly we really seem to balance each other in many ways. I make hi laugh a lot which is no easy feat with his kind, and he can ground me like no one else I have ever known.
    Your personality type is ENFP.
    Extraverted (E) 100% Introverted (I) 0%
    Intuitive (N) 91% Sensing (S) 9%
    Feeling (F) 90% Thinking (T) 10%
    Perceiving (P) 100% Judging (J) 0%

The only thing I regret about my past is the length of it. If I had to live my life again I'd make all the same mistakes - only sooner.

MBTI
    ENFP

I prefer INTPs over INTJs because INTPs are just much more cool and easy-going than INTJ who are too negative and over-analysing anything. I am an ENFP. How do you explain that, according to this theory?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

That would most likely be the common Ne preference of the NP types (which also produces "informing" (people-focused) rather than "directing" (task-focused) communication, in the Interaction Styles model, which is generally more easy going).
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Maabus1999 View Post
    INTJ's when younger, and even later, take forever to decide things in a relationship. And they will constantly open and close up during their process. I think indirectly this attracts ENFP's because to them the INTJ is not 100% giving them the validation that they are "super awesome and I love you to death." The INTJ may think it at times but will pull himself back, which may drive the ENFP A.) crazy and try to pull him out more or B.) away.

Not sure if that makes more sense.
    Funny, you're describing me in the bold parts. Part of it is just not being aware of how much I like them (I deny it like Big Foot because it doesn't make sense. "Of course I must be overreacting because there's no reason to feel this strongly," etc.). Then there's that ubiquitous fear of vulnerability and rejection which drifts in and out of consciousness making me want to wrap my heart in steel whilst the irrationality of the existence of that affection gives me incentive to do so. [Excuse the run-on sentences. I like to see how long I can go.]

It doesn't sound like either type would get very far with that description... *sigh*

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Cality View Post
    I prefer INTPs over INTJs because INTPs are just much more cool and easy-going than INTJ who are too negative and over-analysing anything. I am an ENFP. How do you explain that, according to this theory?
    I'd explain it as you're judging INTP/INTJs based on stereotypes or the few people you've interacted with.

INTP does not mean cool and easy-going. INTJ does not mean negative and over analysing.

That said, attraction based on type is pretty subjective anyway. It's a suggestion that the ENFP/INTJ mix would work, in reality there are so many other factors. There are two ENFPs relatives in my life, one would be the perfect kind of match for me (x-sept that it's my sister ya know), shes not an over-the-top extravert but she is the centre of the party in a fun way and draws me out of myself whilst having a deeper side that challenges me. The other would inspire me to think about a murder/suicide rage, as much as I love her, she is too extraverted and out-there, I can only take her in small doses... very small doses.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Cality View Post
    Te = external, Ti = internal.

It means you don't know any INTPs very well, because you'll find that their inside-world is like our outside-world (and the same goes for Ne and Ni). We mostly see people's outside worlds.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    We mostly see people's outside worlds.
    uh, I need some oxygen here, I nearly faded
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    uh, I need some oxygen here, I nearly faded
    What does this mean?
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I got so overwhelmed by knowing an INTJ seeing my outside world. Thank you soo much, you have made my day
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]