• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Looking for an INTJ girl from Morocco

mikahel

MBTI Type
ENxJ
Enneagram
8-1
Hello,

I'm a 24 yo ENxJ from Morocco and I'm looking to meet new friends with a deep amazing personality.

I would be delighted to get to know an INTJ girl from Morocco!

Cheers!

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
There are few people on Morroco with acess to internet, there are few people in general in Morroco, there are few people in Morroco who can speak English, most internet users are men and female INTJs are as rare unicorns. Even if there are female INTJs in Morroco who bronswe the internet, odds are they don't know what's the MBTI nor never heard about this website.

Good luck with the hunt, kid.

REMREM

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
---
I 'm moroccan intj girl, why you are looking specifically for an intj girl? is it just because they said that is the rarest type ? Or because you use to know an intj girl and you find out that you had the best interaction with her? Well, I doubt that someone could keep up with me, especially xxFx who have developed touchy feely side, the last male friend that I had described me by a robot, a jerk, a rude and an inhumane person, and he wasn't even xxFx, he was an ENTJ, well I didn't expect that he will say that, as we both don't have developed touchy feely side. And my little sister who is ENFJ told me once that she don't wanna talk with me anymore because everytime she does she discover new kind of feelings (bad ones). Anyway my sarcasm and dark humor are not for the faint of heart, nor for those who struggle to read between the lines. So, think twice before to talk with an intj girl.

Libra_Rising

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
INTJ isn't the rarest type. The rarest type is supposed to be INFJ.

REMREM

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
---
You're right and wrong in the same time. INFJ is the rarest male type. INTJ is the rarest female type. INTJ female is manly not bubbly, thinker not feeler, cold not warm, she is the worst person for emotional support, especially if you created the mess that you find yourself in. She is blunt too. She is the opposite of what is expected from girls in society.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This is lol.