User Tag List

First 891011 Last

Thread: INTJ flirting

MBTI
    YaYa

Could anyone see an INTJ female getting aggressive almost bullish with their flirting? Not necessarily sexual but like getting way too close in the personal bubble. Physical touching in weird ways.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by avolkiteshvara View Post
    Could anyone see an INTJ female getting aggressive almost bullish with their flirting? Not necessarily sexual but like getting way too close in the personal bubble. Physical touching in weird ways.
    Like giving you a thorough physical examn? Sure. But without underlying scientific motives? No way!
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    YaYa

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Like giving you a thorough physical examn? Sure. But without underlying scientific motives? No way!
    I've got one INTJ at work that is like this. I can't figure out if she is socially retarded or trying to flirt.

MBTI
    nnnn

Removing their clothes and rubbing their hands all over their body is a pretty good flirting indicator.

Oh and Avol,

Doesn't sound typical. INTJs can be inappropriately intense/aggressive when they're really crushing on you (without being aware of it), but there is generally some ambiguity to it because they don't fully realise what's happening and they don't want to go all in and risk rejection. Touching is too obvious. Unless she really wants to eat you alive. In which case it was nice knowing you.

I can only flirt successfuly with people I'm not that invested in or with people I'm invested in, but feel safe with. Otherwise it's cringeworthy and maybe a little cute.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Zhash View Post
    INTJs flirt intellectually by manipulating words using puns and metaphors. Once physical connection has been established and the relationship is in full swing, INTJ women can flirt so seductively that most partners exclaim, "THANK YOU, THANK YOU, LORD!"
    teehee yuppers

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Uytuun View Post
    Removing their clothes and rubbing their hands all over their body is a pretty good flirting indicator.

Oh and Avol,

Doesn't sound typical. INTJs can be inappropriately intense/aggressive when they're really crushing on you (without being aware of it), but there is generally some ambiguity to it because they don't fully realise what's happening and they don't want to go all in and risk rejection. Touching is too obvious. Unless she really wants to eat you alive. In which case it was nice knowing you.

I can only flirt successfuly with people I'm not that invested in or with people I'm invested in, but feel safe with. Otherwise it's cringeworthy and maybe a little cute.
    What she said!^ (reading your posts is like reading my thoughts every time )

When I fell for my ENFP at work, even though he initiated, boy did I let it be known that I liked him. It's a side of me that rarely springs out, unless I REEEEAALLY like someone. But I never really touched unless he initiated or UNTIL I was comfortable doing so. And I think when I did...it was a hug or something like that. Nothing aggressive or bullish lol

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

INTJ flirting needs more power, for the blind ones to be recognized.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

INTJ Farting? What is that you said?

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    YaYa

Quote Originally Posted by Uytuun View Post

Oh and Avol,

Good to know. Sounds like she is just a weirdo. Maybe S&M subconscious fantasies.

Quote Originally Posted by highlander29 View Post
    INTJ Farting? What is that you said?
    I don't believe INTJ fart unless it is put into the schedule and properly planned for. :0

Senior Member Misty_Mountain_Rose's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by avolkiteshvara View Post
    I don't believe INTJ fart unless it is put into the schedule and properly planned for. :0
    I think you have us confused with the ISTJs.
    Embrace the possibilities.