User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Has anyone called you a sore loser?

Quote Originally Posted by Lithium View Post
    i don't lose

maybe once or twice like 5 yrs ago. I'm not so concerned about losing, rather my mind is always on improving. So it doesn't exactly bothered me as much.

Quote Originally Posted by Algora J View Post
    I have an INTJ male friend, and oh boy! does he not like losing an argument. We recently played chess together, and I won all 4 times which made me very annoyed with me.

So I have a question for you NT folks, when you lose, how graceful are you?
    I'm a very bad winner, so when I lose it's obvious to everyone that I'm not happy, although I'll always congratulate the winner.

Show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser.

12 and a half weeks Array BerberElla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    Yes. I've been called a sore loser many times.

When I was a child up until about fourteen or so, I handled losses very badly. No always losing once, but definitely if I lost two or three times in a row. I would become terribly flustered and hostile, usually cursed, growled, stomped, and was likely to drive people away from playing the game. Throwing and object wasn't out of the question either.

Today, I still have a competitive streak that I try to keep subdued, because I think it's a very unhealthy thing. Losing still makes me upset, actually, but I turn it all inwards now. When I lose, I'm disapponted in myself. That's always been the problem, regardless of how I show it.
    Sounds like me about a decade ago, in all honesty it wasn't so much the losing the bothered me, I'll even throw a game to cheer up or boost confidence in someone who isn't doing so well. It was the reaction to winning from the other side that made me become hostile and sort of throw a temper tantrum in my own way.

When someone is up in your face going "hooyaeh biiiatch, taste your defeat muahahahaha" and stuff like that, that's what pisses me off, still does.

So if you're an ungracious sore winner, then expect me to the perfect ungracious sore loser in return.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

5w6 sp/so

There's a catch here: the sore losers may not admit to it.
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

i dont mind losing as long as i did my B E S T. if i do my best and still lose i will be likely to see what i id wrong.

but if someone calls me a loser, i'll BE PISSED OFF. (no one has called me that EVER).

the reason for getting PISSED OFF is not losing it's because i'll feel that others will think that I DIDNT DO MY BEST. if they think that mannnnnnnnnn i'll be PISSED OFF, BIG TYM.

but no one dares tell me that.

I am an excellent loser. Well, sometimes.

As a child I was very bad. As you grow older, however, you learn that being upset that you lost won't solve anything. So I learned to find the fun side in losing What I find trouble not getting frustrated at, is people gloating that they won, especially in games etc that involve a lot of luck.
    Strongly Introverted
    Strongly Intuitive
    Strongly Thinker
    Reasonably Judger