First 12345 Last

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Hmm View Post
    Edahn had better answer yes to this question cause I'm calling him one.
    He's a crier too.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    JIxT

I have been, but the comment had no basis.
    When I lose, I look over my mistakes, and identify how I can improve.
    Reyson: ...If you were to change your ways, I'm sure we could rebuild the relationship the two of us once shared.

Naesala: Oh no, that I could never do. You see, humans are essential to the fulfillment of my ambitions.

Reyson: You've changed, Naesala. If this is the path you've chosen, I've nothing left to say.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

I'm a sore loser only against computers, because I think they might be cheating.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    I'm a sore loser only against computers, because I think they might be cheating.
    They totally cheat in Madden football. If you're like 10-0 or 11-0 in your season, the computer's going to pick one game where NOTHING goes right for you and you get destroyed no matter what you do, just so you don't go undefeated. A sportswriter I like calls it the "No F***ing Way" game.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

I would call myself a sore loser at times.
    I can get pretty competitive when I want to.
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

MBTI
    INTJ

umm...

not sure.

probably in the past, but not recently.
    wails from the crypt.

MBTI
    ENTP

Depends who the opponent is and what I've lost at.

If I lose a game of chess, even to a 9 year old child (as I regularly do), I laugh and say well done. I've long understood why it is that I suck at chess - short attention span and also, EP is very strong in me, so if what I'm working at has no continuous use in the external world, I quickly lose interest and can't really engage in the first place.

If I lose an argument because someone's reasoning and knowledge was superior to mine, I usually give way pretty graciously.

If I 'lose' an argument - i.e. it's over and I'm perceived to have lost - because the other person stamped their foot and screamed and said I was horrible but didn't actually listen to or understand my points, then again, I can be pretty gracious. I used to find it very frustrating and proceed to despise that person, but now I let it go cos I figure, y'know, life can't be much fun being them. And I've learned with people like that there is no way to win an argument unless you agree with them. So, I let it go.

BUT sometimes my graciousness can be deceptive. I shake the dude's hand and say well done and smile, but inside I'm hauling myself over hot coals and completely tormented and crazy mad at myself for losing and desperate to give it another crack.
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Yes. I've been called a sore loser many times.

When I was a child up until about fourteen or so, I handled losses very badly. No always losing once, but definitely if I lost two or three times in a row. I would become terribly flustered and hostile, usually cursed, growled, stomped, and was likely to drive people away from playing the game. Throwing and object wasn't out of the question either.

Today, I still have a competitive streak that I try to keep subdued, because I think it's a very unhealthy thing. Losing still makes me upset, actually, but I turn it all inwards now. When I lose, I'm disapponted in myself. That's always been the problem, regardless of how I show it.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

I passionately enjoy games and debates, of course, but I never particularly was called a sore loser. Or rather, only when I like to, when I feel in a playful mood... but this is only a comedy.

I tend to enjoy games and debates mostly for their own sake, not for their outcomes. To win is easy (especially for me), to properly lose is an art. If my challenger has enjoyed jousting with me, usually I'm fine.
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I never really perceive that I lost an argument, even if the other person thinks that I did

Anything else I couldn't care less about- I have the attention span of a gnat and easily find something else to preoccupy me whenever I lose at something (whatever that is- I just flat out don't care about winning in many cases as long as I'm amused!)
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett