User Tag List

First 45678 Last

I have always been attracted to the more bubbly nf and sf types. Kind, caring and sensual have always done it for me. There does however inevitably come a time when communication becomes an issue. They often end up perceiving me as cold or ruthless and I them as flaky and inneficient.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    Do male I/ENTJ men like a woman who is assertive, confident, somewhat aggressive and organized? What "type" of women if given the choice would you choose to be involved in a romantic relationship with? What "type" would you prefer to marry?

If you're an NTJ male I'd love to hear your thoughts.
    Yes. Confidence is exceptionally attractive. Tied to most confidence is a sense of quiet strength - assertiveness if you like. Too much of either proves to be a turn-off. I dislike aggressive/hostile people, and will actively target those I believe gain control via bullying (sometimes I do this even online...). Humility goes a long way.

I married an ENxJ. My most significant relationships were with an INFJ; INTP; ENFJ and INTJ.

I tend to be attracted to NJs.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    Do male I/ENTJ men like a woman who is assertive, confident, somewhat aggressive and organized? What "type" of women if given the choice would you choose to be involved in a romantic relationship with? What "type" would you prefer to marry?

If you're an NTJ male I'd love to hear your thoughts.
    Look in the "ENTJ - Fieldmarshall's messhall" social group... That is the current discussion... Many of us like INFJ's and INFP's. But also ENFP, INTP to some extent and ENFP.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

Quote Originally Posted by alicia91 View Post
    My husband is ENTJ and we've been married for 17 years so I have some personal insight into this. I think my husband would have preferred an ESFJ or something close to it. He is not at all a chauvinist (in that he doesn't care if the male does this and the female does that), he feels that since he earns the money that I must be an extremely competant "EVERYTHING ELSE" - his secretary, driver of children, cook, head housekeeper, gardener, writer of the Christmas cards, event planner, banker, etc.

I know that he likes intelligent women, but not agressive ones. He would definately have preferred someone who is an E-type because the E versus I issue is pretty big with us.
    Quite fascinating. Your husband sounds as if he is really looking for a submissive personal assistant who caters to his whims and fancies.

I think however, that is why women tend to have more freedom when they are the breadwinners. You bring home the bacon, and hire the cook, cleaner, nanny, and not have to think about the trivial mundane things that need to be organised on a regular basis.

I have to admit though, having been in both positions that working a 9-5 or even 9-7 job is much easier than staying home and taking care of those sorts of details.

I think as an ENTJ female, I'll want a house-husband, who stays home/works from home/ babysits the kids and cook/clean etc.

That's my ideal man.

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Do male I/ENTJ men like a woman who is assertive, confident, somewhat aggressive and organized?
    I dislike being too aggressive in myself and others. Otherwise, assertive, confident and organized is a great thing. I actually like my female friend of one year to occasionally laugh at lists, plans and just do it instead.

What "type" of women if given the choice would you choose to be involved in a romantic relationship with?

T,F are both great; T seems incredibly fun in some ways, now. More of a connection. More of a chance for a relationship to become deep and developing for me. Perhaps not that much of exuberant love, but now a feeling for having a soulmate, and that warm feeling of love. F? I'd love someone enthusiastic, optimistic and emotionally expressive, too.

ESTP, ESFJ, INFP, ENTP, ENFJ, ENTJ.

What "type" would you prefer to marry?
    INFP, INTP, ENTJ, ENTP. Perhaps INTJ, INFJ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I personally prefer feminine women, hence personality-wise I prefer gentle, caring, loving, submissive, self-effacing women....It's a Yin-and-Yang thing....I want a Yin to complement my Yang LOL

Though physical attractiveness trumps all hence if you're a hot "Yang" girl feel free to advertise yourself to me....

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

I like a woman who's a challenge.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    I like a woman who's a challenge.
    So you can overcome the challenge, or better yourself through addressing it?
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    So you can overcome the challenge, or better yourself through addressing it?
    Easy is boring.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    Easy is boring.
    So, personal entertainment value. I see.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...