30 22.73%
First 56789 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I called in a total of once in my life and my grandmother had to do it for me because I couldn't move out of bed.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    I called in a total of once in my life and my grandmother had to do it for me because I couldn't move out of bed.
    Nice, now that is very admirable for a fellow xNFP.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Ayrab View Post
    Nice, now that is very admirable for a fellow xNFP.
    Na, when missing one day can screw you on rent, heat, water, electricity, food, there is a certain level of desperation at which you will put your job ahead of your health. Now I make better money but I haven't been sick on a work day in two years.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INxJ

INTPs, but INTJs are really close.

MBTI
    INFP

I have very rarely seen either my ISTJ husband or ISTP son angry. So in that sense I could say that they are stable.

And I agree with the stated opinion that you do not want to be around when these folks lose it. I find an errand to run, quick-like.
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

Banned
    MBTI
    type

INTP, almost certainly. Our output is calmer than our input, as a rule. And if emotions are about to get out of hand, cold rationality steps in to dissuade them 99 times of 100.

MBTI
    INTP

Each type has its own version of emotionally stable. INTPs are not emotionally stable just because they don't show emotion and ENFJs are not emotionally unstable just because they show more emotion than you are comfortable with.

Honestly! Everyone here knows that the world is populated by many different types, so why are we all trying to define a term like "emotionally stable" as something that would look identical in all of them?

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by Gen View Post
    Each type has its own version of emotionally stable. INTPs are not emotionally stable just because they don't show emotion and ENFJs are not emotionally unstable just because they show more emotion than you are comfortable with.

Honestly! Everyone here knows that the world is populated by many different types, so why are we all trying to define a term like "emotionally stable" as something that would look identical in all of them?
    You're right someone delete this thread pls.

Stable means stable, it doesn't mean Awesome. ENFJs have awesome emotions, but INTPs emotions are...Yeah this doesn't need a qualifier, INTPs are more emotionally stable.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    You're right someone delete this thread pls.

Stable means stable, it doesn't mean Awesome. ENFJs have awesome emotions, but INTPs emotions are...Yeah this doesn't need a qualifier, INTPs are more emotionally stable.
    As an INTP who frequents a site with other INTPs (and maybe you even know some in real life), if you cannot admit that we have a propensity to repress emotions then maybe you are more emotionally unstable than you thought.

The fact that we look more even tempered does not mean that we are actually stable.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by Gen View Post
    As an INTP who frequents a site with other INTPs (and maybe you even know some in real life), if you cannot admit that we have a propensity to repress emotions then maybe you are more emotionally unstable than you thought.

The fact that we look more even tempered does not mean that we are actually stable.
    But I know from mucho grande experience with myself and others that it's more difficult to internally rile an INTP than at least xNFx, and likely any type. Speaking in general.