• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Now the most emotionally stable type!

Which type is the most emotionally stable

• Total voters

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
After all, the most emotionally stable type, is Steven Seagal xD

pictures_seagal_emotion_chart.jpg

SillyGoose

MBTI Type
EXXP
funny that, when it comes to emotions my INTP dad just says i have issues full stop :D. thanks for the support and thanks for the hug, though i have to say that looking at your DP, i am a bit scared now :D

What's my DP? LOL.

Don't be scurred of me! I just want to hug you :D

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
LOL! Love the Seagal chart.

I'd say definitely NOT ISTJ. They're pretty even keeled UNTIL something doesn't go according to their plans, and then they can throw quite a fit.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
ISTP's seem to be a very stable group. i really haven't seen an ISTP get pissed off over much. even at their most animated/emotional they seem completely calm and rational.

You've never seen my little brother or my boss then! Both really bad tempers. But they get over it really fast. Actually, I do the same thing, but not quite to the same extent. I'm like the mellower hothead, if that makes any sense. ;)

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Who the heck voted for ENFJ?! What's the matter with you! We're all certifiable nutbags! :D I jest. *twitch*

I voteth for ENFP. It takes a lot to knock me twin sis sideways.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Who the heck voted for ENFJ?! What's the matter with you! We're all certifiable nutbags! :D I jest. *twitch*

I voteth for ENFP. It takes a lot to knock me twin sis sideways.

Bzzzzzzzzz. My certifiable nutbag ENFP ex-wife shreds up your vote and eats it. With rice and beans!! :devil:

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Bzzzzzzzzz. My certifiable nutbag ENFP ex-wife shreds up your vote and eats it. With rice and beans!! :devil:

Ah! She's a sensible eater too? :D *pinches your boob*

BlackOp

MBTI Type
intj
You have to define stable first.......As far as accountability to a fault, my money is on INTJ. They just might not feel the need to explain. Least stable...INFP. They never recovered from childhood. The used car salesmans of the emotional spectrum.

Lexlike

MBTI Type
InTP
Enneagram
4w5
My choice istj... I guess Intuitive are someway less stable, because their are more focused on future possibilities and so the worries about future can even harder hit them.
The less stable? I go with Exfp -types

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
I was going to say ISTJ or ISTP, but I figure in high stress and emergency situations, an N might be better prepared to deal when one must stay composed and think fast and creatively to help the situation. So I say INTJ and INTP.

Mort Belfry

Rats off to ya!
MBTI Type
INTP
I guess Intuitive are someway less stable, because their are more focused on future possibilities and so the worries about future can even harder hit them.

But if Ni or Ne are responsible for Ns focusing on the future, then those that have it as an inferior or tertiary would probably worry more.

What exactly is the definition of "emotionally stable" that we're chasing here? Someone who can articulate their emotions maturely or someone that appears to have none?

mippus

you are right
MBTI Type
Intp
Enneagram
5w6
... or one who has a very dominant "standard" emotional state?

Kaizer

sophiloist
MBTI Type
INTp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If you define it as "less highs" up and down, I would probably say INTP is up there.
Even when they dip and flip around, they aren't often aware of it.
Otherwise, they're treating their emotions like objects to be understood, not feelings to be experienced. That's why the inferior explosions are so bad.

"inferior explosions are so bad" !!! stated with the signature accuracy & honesty of an INTP!. & may the gods have mercy on the one/s who is/are at the receiving end of that explosion.

so heres a :hug: to all those who've been subjected to this by us INTPs (even if it definitely was rightly so, cause its precise; still though, extravagance in humanity has a place in life and the larger picture.. since well humanity has a central spot)

Last edited:

Lexlike

MBTI Type
InTP
Enneagram
4w5
But if Ni or Ne are responsible for Ns focusing on the future, then those that have it as an inferior or tertiary would probably worry more.

why should be that? Sensors are too much into the here and now

LostInNerSpace

MBTI Type
INTP
What is the most stable type acording to you? (having the less high and down). Is this type dependent according to you?

And : I still didn't figure out how to put a poll into a thread... Can someone explain?

My guess would be XXXX--horny but balanced.:devil:

I am pretty stable now, but I went though a patch of emotional instabilility. That definately made me more emotionally stable because I had to learn how to deal with those emotions. I have an incredible amount of control when emotion is about me. I have a little more trouble when the emotion is about other people--it's hard for me to deal with if I somehow inadvertantly emotionally hurt someone--but I'm working on it. That's because INTPs have extraverted feeling (Fe). Our feeling is about other people. I'm not sure that really counts as emotional instability though:D

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
I'm going to go ahead and say ExTP types.

ITJs get too upset when their plans fuck up. If this didn't happen, they'd probably be the most stable types. Unfortunately, considering how, you know, life is, their plans fuck up an awful lot, leaving them neurotic messes under that mask of sanity.

Just tellin it like it is.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I'm going to go ahead and say ExTP types.

ITJs get too upset when their plans fuck up. If this didn't happen, they'd probably be the most stable types. Unfortunately, considering how, you know, life is, their plans fuck up an awful lot, leaving them neurotic messes under that mask of sanity.

Just tellin it like it is.

I agree, I think this poll result is a total misinterpretation of things.

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
What about ESTJ's these people don't believe in depression. My father says all that stuff is made up. They also believe you should do your part no matter what and that three quarters of the worlds work is done by those who show up to work sick instead of calling in.

Then again, talk about nut job...