31 23.48%
  • INTP

30 22.73%
First 41213141516 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

I would disagree, being emotionally stable, in my mind, means that a person has emotions, but is able to actively choose to be influenced or not influenced by them most of the time. Everyone loses their shit at some point or another, or they're a robot, which is devoid of emotion, making it a moot point about stability (I could vote for an ESFJ rock and it would win.)

In regards to that, I voted INTP, mainly because I don't really see myself losing my shit in many situations. INTJ is a close choice, though I can see them going apeshit when their plans are laid to WASTE! MWAHAHAHAA!!
    Ti = 19 [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Te = 16[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Ne = 16[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Fi = 15 [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Si = 12 [][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Ni = 12 [][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Se = 11[][][][][][][][][][][]
    Fe = 0

-----------------
    Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly;
    Man got to sit and wonder why, why, why;
    Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land;
    Man got to tell himself he understand

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I gave it to the ISTPs.

Blank: INTJs aren't emotionally stable in this regard.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

INTP's emotionally stable, ah no...no way. You guys are train wrecks waiting to happen. In fact, none of the intuitives have this one, so ya'll stop your ego stroking.
    I think generally, if well balanced, the SJ, and the STJ's specifically. The STP's are pretty good as well.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by FireyPheonix View Post
    You guys are train wrecks waiting to happen.
    What makes you think that? Care to elaborate?

I admit I have been in an emotionally unstable state, mainly because of experiencing shit I wish no one ever has to experience at a still slightly immature/adolescent age. But now past that, I know I can hold my own in any situation without any emotional problems.

So, in my opinion, a matured (and obviously healthy) INTP is most definatly very very stable. Definatly no trainwrecks waiting to happen.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    INTp

INTP's emotionally stable, ah no...no way. You guys are train wrecks waiting to happen. In fact, none of the intuitives have this one, so ya'll stop your ego stroking.
    I think generally, if well balanced, the SJ, and the STJ's specifically. The STP's are pretty good as well.

I can't agree. In general life, business, daily pressures, deadlines, or a need to change direction in a heartbeat that tends to 'break' people around me, I have a cool head, adapt on the fly, or handle and move on without sweating it. People I've worked with have always said "nothing fazes you"! While that isn't completely true (lol, I had a recent little surprise that shocked me to my toes - it was a good thing), but it is very true that I allow little to affect my 'even keeled' nature in daily work or living, and if it does, I bounce back far quicker than others do as I don't get 'emotional' about it or take things to 'heart'. Personal relationships are different, but I am pretty flexible and patient, and have a live/let live attitude that doesn't expect my partner to be another me - i.e. handle, think, or do things the same way I do; I just like to know the big picture so I understand the 'path' they are taking. I don't see day to day emotionally driven/reactionary would be me either as in most things, if I have a question I'll ask it, if I have a concern I'll voice it, if I have a need I'll discuss it, if I have an issue that I can't ignore or 'forget' I'll confront or enter conflict about it but I am pretty sure that will be a last resort. My first choice is always to work around others quirks and foibles, but I am straightforward and fully capable of amicably handling, resolving, or communicating - fairly.
    Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

My ESTJ had a temper tantrum when she couldn't get her enormous bag of shoes into the car trunk. I stood there and laughed until she asked for help. When I went away to college she cried her eyes out. She became flustered and emotional when a customer accused her of lying to her on a membership she was selling. She's very vulnerable or susceptible to breakdowns or instability when things don't go well, whereas things can fall apart around me and I remain pretty calm.

Although I do have terrible road rage. But I don't think that counts. Anger is an issue for me.

MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    INTp

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    My ESTJ had a temper tantrum when she couldn't get her enormous bag of shoes into the car trunk. I stood there and laughed until she asked for help. When I went away to college she cried her eyes out. She became flustered and emotional when a customer accused her of lying to her on a membership she was selling. She's very vulnerable or susceptible to breakdowns or instability when things don't go well, whereas things can fall apart around me and I remain pretty calm.

Although I do have terrible road rage. But I don't think that counts. Anger is an issue for me.

Ha ha! I agree, traffic irritation doesn't count. Being annoyed is not being emotional.
    Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkingAboutIt View Post
    Ha ha! I agree, traffic irritation doesn't count. Being annoyed is not being emotional.
    o_O And... as much as I hate one-liners...

LOL @ Poll results

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

sj.. cmon.
    Everytime you get them out of the confort zone they get petulant. And everytime u attack a blind spot in their logic they start screaming when u were just discussing.

They're freaking insecure.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    sj.. cmon.
    Everytime you get them out of the confort zone they get petulant. And everytime u attack a blind spot in their logic they start screaming when u were just discussing.

They're freaking insecure.
    Yea, I am wondering the NFs got so few votes. Though they appear to be wired to the jack sometimes, it doesnt say they arent the most emotional stable type. Given all the feelings they experience its all the more likely that they can be
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]