User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 51

  1. #31
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    16,761

    Default

    well I got nothing

    let us be machos

    cheers
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

  2. #32
    Don't Judge Me! Haphazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    6,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by murkrow View Post
    I don't think many people pretend to be INTJs, they just pretend to be cold and bad ass.
    This sounds about right.

    Why do people assume that INTJs are cold and badass? I blame projection. All that quiet and privacy lets people imagine as they please.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

  3. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    INxJ
    Posts
    3,917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    Actually, I see your point. Why the hell would anybody actually choose to be an INTJ?
    Agreed. I think it's a giant pain in the ass.

  4. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maabus1999 View Post
    Not all INTJ's are "cold" or "badass". In fact a lot aren't. We are just eccentric to our own planning. I think you and these folks you are meeting are not INTJ's nor understand what one is.
    What evidence do you have that I am not Intj? none at all, and If you can read, It would be obvious that I do not think the people I meet are Inj's (seeing as already stated that they we not). You should mind what I say before you attempt to shred it..dumbass.

  5. #35
    Branded with Satan murkrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    1,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    This sounds about right.

    Why do people assume that INTJs are cold and badass? I blame projection. All that quiet and privacy lets people imagine as they please.
    "most independent type"

    "mastermind"

    "will take lead if necessary but generally doesn't care enough"

    "analyzes and judges the world from afar"
    wails from the crypt.

  6. #36
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    16,761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dominicus Griswold View Post
    What evidence do you have that I am not Intj? none at all, and If you can read, It would be obvious that I do not think the people I meet are Inj's (seeing as already stated that they we not). You should mind what I say before you attempt to shred it..dumbass.
    ohohoh, no bad words or you will be locked in the basement !
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

  7. #37
    Senior Member Maabus1999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    But people aren't attracted to INTJs.
    Only certain personalities are from my experience. Now I do attract women for other reasons then my personality but at least I see through that.

  8. #38
    Senior Member Maabus1999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dominicus Griswold View Post
    What evidence do you have that I am not Intj? none at all, and If you can read, It would be obvious that I do not think the people I meet are Inj's (seeing as already stated that they we not). You should mind what I say before you attempt to shred it..dumbass.
    Just intuition, and you are pretty defensive over it. Still, I apologize if you are offended.

  9. #39
    にゃん runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dominicus Griswold View Post
    What evidence do you have that I am not Intj? none at all, and If you can read, It would be obvious that I do not think the people I meet are Inj's (seeing as already stated that they we not). You should mind what I say before you attempt to shred it..dumbass.
    It starts...

    I'd rather be there for one than actually be one.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

    INFP, 6w7, IEI

    I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  10. #40
    Don't Judge Me! Haphazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    6,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by murkrow View Post
    "most independent type"

    "mastermind"

    "will take lead if necessary but generally doesn't care enough"

    "analyzes and judges the world from afar"
    These may sound like coldness and badassery, but really these are just the dressings and have little to do with the two traits.

    They could just as easily apply to an bernerd or even someone like Holden Caufield.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

Similar Threads

  1. Why do people love to hate Kristen Stewart?
    By gromit in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-21-2012, 07:20 PM
  2. Why do people want to drag you down to their incompetence?
    By Lily flower in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-06-2011, 12:18 AM
  3. Do people want to be normal or speshul?
    By Snow Turtle in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-12-2009, 01:04 PM
  4. [INTJ] Why do people seem to dislike INTJs?
    By RenaiReborn in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 08:36 AM
  5. Why do people learn to read?
    By Lateralus in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-26-2008, 04:42 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO