User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp
    Socionics
    LSI?

I wouldn't say all otakus desire to be INTJ. Some of them can be so annoying and loud and and very extroverted. I'm thinking of all the debauchery that goes on at those conventions...

INTJ = type with highest social status among dweebs = greatest arrogance
    Si>Ti>Te>Ne>Fe>Ni>Fi>Se

Introverted (I) 60% Extroverted (E) 40%
    Sensing (S) 56.25% Intuitive (N) 43.75%
    Thinking (T) 61.29% Feeling (F) 38.71%
    Judging (J) 71.88% Perceiving (P) 28.13%

MBTI
    intj

I agree people fudge the answers...its pretty obvious even with my short time here at MBTIC. Its no picnic being an INTJ unless you enjoy being exhausted without moving. I honestly would rather not be one...its more of a curse than a blessing. Its nice to be able to "cruise control" through what most people view as obstacles....until you find yourself at the foot of a mountain. Thats when the "fun" begins....

I just read the initial post again......INTJ impostors in a social setting. Has more to do with "generation narcissism" and the lovely internet IMO. They may appear INTJ's until a problem needs to be solved....or you talk critically with them.
    "A species of perfection and fantasy"......

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Dominicus Griswold View Post
    Through my travels, experiences and what not, I have seen many a man and woman putting off the Image of an INTJ. I do not know if it is because Intj’s are “cool” or “badass” or because society demands people to be colder nowadays…I was wondering whether or not I was the only who has pondered this.
    I've noticed it... I think the INTJ archetype is appealing to young Introverted people who feel like they know a lot more than their elders. That's why so many people who are on MBTI forums get into logic and just start acting like they're proponents of intelligence and truth, get sucked into the New Age stuff.

Great to know that I am not alone here. It was just nagging me enough to bring it up as a topic.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    I've noticed it... I think the INTJ archetype is appealing to young Introverted people who feel like they know a lot more than their elders. That's why so many people who are on MBTI forums get into logic and just start acting like they're proponents of intelligence and truth, get sucked into the New Age stuff.
    So that means, the eNTp title would be appropiate for young extroverted boys who wants to get laied ?

Damn, I choosed the right one *kisses his dice* xD
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Dominicus Griswold View Post
    Through my travels, experiences and what not, I have seen many a man and woman putting off the Image of an INTJ. I do not know if it is because Intj’s are “cool” or “badass” or because society demands people to be colder nowadays…I was wondering whether or not I was the only who has pondered this.
    Not all INTJ's are "cold" or "badass". In fact a lot aren't. We are just eccentric to our own planning. I think you and these folks you are meeting are not INTJ's nor understand what one is.

MBTI
    INTJ

I pretend I'm not an INTJ.

It doesn't help much though.

Hmm...

I don't think many people pretend to be INTJs, they just pretend to be cold and bad ass.
    wails from the crypt.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

INTJs tend to be very private types and therefore tend to hate people because they are nosy.

If you are referring to this whole world domination thing, then I can assure you that that whole act is incredibly boring. In reality, INTJs are likely too shy to assert themselves in such a way.

Also, INTJs often act in a macho way to compensate for their underdeveloped Se, which compels one to act on physical impulses. Or they may obsess over a the thoughts and fantasies of doing something rather than actually doing, also Ni compensating for the limited access of Se.

I don't know that there is much "pretending" to be an INTJ, I'm inclined to think being cold and distant assholes is just the way we are. And who says there's anything wrong with that?

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I do !

Just gimme a second and I come up with, why I do
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    INTJ's aren't cool or badass, they're dweebs. Quite the opposite.

Maybe there are some nerd posers out there, people putting off then nerd image but without having the smarts and hobbies nerds typically have so they can fit into the subculture.
    sure, i can agree with that. i'm just saying that's what the thread maker is referring to.