INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    'bout midday now. I'm in Oz
    I was suspecting that...

Got to say, like some other womenz in this thread I don't understand why guys would be actively seeking out an INTJ *shrug* I'll just go with it though
    Eh, as much as I can appreciate INTJs, they don't have a monopoly on where I look. It's just that most of the girls I'm finding approachable here just happen to be INTJs. This seems a little ironic for some odd reason...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by Sitara View Post
    I am actually considering joining Mensa. I just have to find some test score documents. That could take a while depending on where I put it on my to do list. I give myself until the end of this academic year (June 2009).
    I've heard it's a pretty lame hugbox style organization. ymmv.

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    'bout midday now. I'm in Oz

Hmm, seems kinda hard not too...

Got to say, like some other womenz in this thread I don't understand why guys would be actively seeking out an INTJ *shrug* I'll just go with it though
    you're in aus? i'm in NZ! shit, this is becoming hard to resist . o and to answer your semi-question, i seek out INTJ's because

1. they are smart people who love theory and i myself fall under that camp too (well i hope i'm smart ).

2. they value creativity and individuality. i also fall under that camp.

3. i have heard many success stories about keirsey's method.

4. i'm an NF and i idealise and dream about everything. i'm a hopeless romantic.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Sitara View Post
    I am actually considering joining Mensa. I just have to find some test score documents. That could take a while depending on where I put it on my to do list. I give myself until the end of this academic year (June 2009).

I am cute to hot, on a scale of hotness. I am a doctor. I think there are a relatively high number of cute female INTJ doctors around my university. I had trouble figuring out who they were initially though, so I think it would be hard to tell just by looking. I am in the medical library sometimes, but more often in my lab (alone).
    I've thought about Mensa, but I have a strange feeling I'm a few points short. Sounds like my only avenues are online or if I go back to school.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INxJ

You don't find them. They find you. If you peak their curiosity enough.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by animenagai View Post
    you're in aus? i'm in NZ! shit, this is becoming hard to resist . o and to answer your semi-question, i seek out INTJ's because

1. they are smart people who love theory and i myself fall under that camp too (well i hope i'm smart ).

4. i'm an NF and i idealise and dream about everything. i'm a hopeless romantic.
    Question for you. In another thread you mentioned you didn't like TJ's for relationships, but liked the N. So why the exception for INTJ? Not discounting your pursuit at all but I'm curious about this.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by 01011010 View Post
    You don't find them. They find you. If you peak their curiosity enough.
    That's the trick, peaking their interest enough while being one's self. I'm typically rather benign unless someone talks to me.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

Quote Originally Posted by Maabus1999 View Post
    Question for you. In another thread you mentioned you didn't like TJ's for relationships, but liked the N. So why the exception for INTJ? Not discounting your pursuit at all but I'm curious about this.
    i've realised this too, and i'm actually glad that someone asked me. it's not that i don't like people who are structured and do things on time (J function/Te), it's that i don't really like being bossed around. heck i admire people for being structured. i feared the T paired with the J because T's just say what they think is 'right', and what they think is right is for one to get off one's ass. i've been around ENTJ's and ESTJ's and to be honest, that in-your-face, do-it-now attitude really annoyed me. however, i've been starting to wonder if that has a lot to do with the E function. if people need their space then maybe they won't boss me around as much because they understand that need for space. INTJ's also share things that i admire/want to have, so that sets them apart i guess.

MBTI
    INxJ

i feared the T paired with the J because T's just say what they think is 'right', and what they think is right is for one to get off one's ass.
    We are always right! No room for ERROR. DOES NOT COMPUTE.

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    That's the trick, peaking their interest enough while being one's self. I'm typically rather benign unless someone talks to me.
    To be interesting, be interested. ^.~

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Too old for ya Kiwi boy

#4 makes me happy, hopeless romantic I need to snag me a NF.

Quote Originally Posted by 01011010 View Post
    We are always right! No room for ERROR. DOES NOT COMPUTE.
    I'm frequently wrong but I'll subtly change my position so hopefully no one will notice

To be interesting, be interested. ^.~