• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Most easy-going types.

LunarMoon

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
I’m going with the Artisans for the most easy going. They generally don’t seem to be bogged down by the existential issues that NPs worry about while many of the NFs I know are easily offended enough that it simply can’t be good for their state of mind.

Any type that avoids conflict like the plague is usually easygoing.
Any type that avoids conflict like the plague is probably hypersensitive towards criticism in the first place so that they constantly worry of what others will think of them.

sorry but i doubt that theory has much weight to it. IJ's the most open minded? you're telling me that an ISTJ or an ISFJ has a really open mind? no way.
It depends. INTJs and INFJs are about as open minded as you can get; ISTJs not so much. Dominant Intuitive Perceivers such as ENTPs, ENFPs, INTJs, and INFJs are among the most open-minded types, as AvereX and Liquid Laser both pointed out.

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
I would say that most laid back chill/non-judgemental type to me seems like the ESFP.

Mine has never complained, even when I made her hold my three kilos of mexican bam bam (cocaine) while I went behind one of the Dennies in Denver to have a third trimester abortion using a coat hanger while shooting up.

observer84

MBTI Type
INTP
I posted this on another thread about open-mindedness, so it's basically the same topic.

P types in general are very open-minded because informations-gathering is a continual process, up to the very last second. They wait until faced with a situation to make a decision, rather than seek out situations that support their decision.

Why is this?

ENTP, INTP, ENFP,INFP:
use Ne and Ti/Fi, meaning they gather external information with Ne and evaluate the information with Ti or Fi.

ESTP, ISTP, ESFP and ISFP:
use Se and Ti/Fi, meaning they gather external information with Se and evaluate the information with Ti or Fi.

Because their information gather function is oriented in the external world, which they know they cannot control, they readily change decisions based on continuous incoming information.

J-types use Si or Ni, supported by Fe or Te. The information gathering process for J-types is base on the internal world, which is governed by their past experience/knowledge. Their decisions create or seek-out external situations, while their information-gathering process serves as an internal guide.

As far as THE MOST easy-going type, theoretically I might say ESTP because their primary function is Se (a little more objective than Ne) and their secondary function is Ti.

In my experience, ISFPs seem to be the most easy-going in nature, but they keep their value-judgments to themselves and rarely share their actual opinions.

Royal Xavier

MBTI Type
INXP
I think that ISFP is probably the most easygoing type in general, closely followed by ESFP.

LostInNerSpace

MBTI Type
INTP
What are the most easy-going types according to you.

In my opinion : NP because N not that attached to materialistic things, practical things and P because able to compromise, change plans and so on...

I would agree. SP have that SP rage problem.

R

Riva

INTPs definitely

non-materialistic
not competitive
change plans
not territorial
information gatherers
does not bother to control others at all
observant rather than interactive
emotionally unattached
lost in their own world

and ISFPs

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Laid back means relaxed or unhurried, or free from stress and easy-going, according to the Random House unabridged dictionary.

The thing is, every person is both easy going AND intense at one time or another, depending on the context of the situations that they are located in at the moment. What we want to know is who would remain relaxed and unhurried most often, even in the face of stress-inducing situations?

I think it's pretty obvious to favor P types over J types, but beyond that, I have trouble pinning down any one type.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i don't know enough irl but i know i am super laid back always...and i'd guess esfp's an infp's would be too...but like i said irl i have no idea...nice useful post huh? :D

Hunter

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
8w7
Laid back, huh? I tend to be very laid-back...I've just always been quick to let things roll off my shoulder.

From personal experience, I'd say that INFP aren't so laid back..cause they tend to be very sensitive to what people think of them.... My sister is INFP and she has a really hard time letting things roll off her shoulder.

My brother is an ENFP and he's definitely very easy going...nothing seems to upset him.

My ISFP Dad is not very laid back at all...Things get him uptight very easily.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
IxFP, or even ExFP. All 4 types are usually very laid back. If I were to pick one, I'd go with... ESFP.

LeonardoLestat

MBTI Type
ENTJ
What are the most easy-going types according to you.

In my opinion : NP because N not that attached to materialistic things, practical things and P because able to compromise, change plans and so on...

ENxP's; they are so bright and in-the-moment :)

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ESFP for the non-competitive win.
"Girls just wanna have fun"
"I'm so mad, all I can do is dance"

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
I'm pretty/very easy going but I don't know if it's to do with my type or just my own personal make up as I lived with another ENFP who could only really be described as the EXACT opposite!

Ratus

MBTI Type
INXP
Well, to speak seriously, I think that all types can be pretty fastidious and maniac in their maneers, it just depends the field. For example, NPs will be indeed easy-going with regard to material things and organisation, but can be very annoying because of discussing theories all time. I can easily imagine an xNxP discussing theories with his guests but forgetting at the same time to prepare the meal for them. And of course, they could not tolerate that someone would prefer eating (or other routine business) rather than discuss theories. If you say "I'm hungry" to a NP in the middle of theorical discussion, you can be pretty sure that they will not appreciate it.

SPs (especially ESXP) will have no problem with change but may be too demanding with regard to action, and, in their impatience, can act before reflect and not tolerate too slow-moving.

And then SJ and NJ are "Js" this mean that they can be demanding with organisation and daily business and procedures.

Nevertheless, I tend to think that the potentially more easy-going types will probably be Ps in general, with the exceptions of ESTPs, ESFPs (because of the grounds I quoted) and maybe ISTP.

Bamboo

MBTI Type
XXFP
Most easy going in what context?

Mental state: least likely to worry about things not under direct control - well, I don't know what it's like to be in another's mind so what do I know, but I'm pretty good about that (ISTP). I also meditate, so that helps.

Oh, and meditation is awesome in general. Just so you know.

Mental state: live and let live philosophy: ISFPs

Socially: interactions with new/unexpected people. "Party with strangers scenario.": ENFPs and ESFPs.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
whoohoo parties with strangers! haha

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INFP's aren't laid back. Personal experience. Easy going, definitely.