• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Most easy-going types.

Cality

MBTI Type
ENFP
What are the most easy-going types according to you.

In my opinion : NP because N not that attached to materialistic things, practical things and P because able to compromise, change plans and so on...

colmena

señor member
MBTI Type
INXP
What are the most easy-going types according to you.

In my opinion : NP because N not that attached to materialistic things, practical things and P because able to compromise, change plans and so on...

I'm not so sure. I always imagine Ss having the easier life. N can be pretty scary.

Lexlike

MBTI Type
InTP
Enneagram
4w5
I'm not so sure. I always imagine Ss having the easier life. N can be pretty scary.

True. What about thinkers / feelers? I think thinkers are more easy going....
anyway i go with the fact that a balanced type will be easy-going anyway....

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
All of the ExxP types are pretty easy going. These are the least judging of all types so they are the hardest to offend and need few things to be a certain way.

Cality

MBTI Type
ENFP
I don't agree, I find S and especially SJ have this wonderful ability to see pratical problems everywhere.

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
well F's care about what others think and won't just shit on them. P's in general are easy going, but if you have an F paired with a J, that's pretty cool too. to me, the most sociable people are: ENFP's, ENFJ's, ESFP, ESFJ's.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
IxTP

Maybe ExTP too.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
IxTP

Maybe ExTP too.
This definition of the ISTP sounds a little intense.

It might depend on the context. Sometimes P's seem more opinionated than J's because their internal thinking is more structured? From what I understand the ISFP and ESFP might be the most laid back. I did read that the ISFP is the kindest of all the types.

Snail

MBTI Type
INFP
Of those I've known, the ESFP has been the most laid back. The ESTP was too competitive.

The INTPs and ENTPs that I have known are not at all mellow. They are too critical and fond of conflict/debate to be considered "laid back."

...and of course as an INFP, I assure you that we INFPs can be miserable, tense, anxious creatures who feel the whole weight of the world on our shoulders, so it's definitely not us.

Last edited:

helen

MBTI Type
INFJ
INFP Here is why:

I-- not noisy, unobtrusive

N-- wrapped up in their own little world, not critical or picky about externals/details

F-- sensitive to the needs and desires of others, or at least capable of being so!

P-- flexible, adaptable, openminded

Seems obvious to me. How is this even a contest? Of course, it takes a good little INFP to be an easy-going person. The raw material may be in place, but they can misuse their potential when they turn evil, no doubt.

Anonymous

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
I think upbringing plays a much, much larger role in this than type. That said, I'd say that some of the most laid back people are ISTP, followed by INTP.

Maabus1999

MBTI Type
INTJ
I sense possible bias in here.

I don't think F vs T has anything to do with easy going in my opinion. Maybe we define easy going differently.

P vs J, yes I can go with that however you should look at cognitive function effects also. Example INTJ is described as having traits of a perceiver by having something like an "inverted spine" by one of the big sociologists. Which makes us, when not in "business" mode, pretty laid back and inherently goofy if we trust the people we are around. Sort of like how ENFP can be seen introverted. Trait.

E vs I? No relation on easy-going, just perception by the opposite type.

N vs S. Interesting. I am not sure honestly on this one due to numerous factors.

sciski

MBTI Type
NSFW
Enneagram
6w7
Much easier using enneagram types. :)

E9 all the way! INFPs, ENFPs, ISFJs and ISFPs are the most likely to be E9, so there y'go. The E9s of these types probably aren't internally easy-going, but externally, yes. And if anyone dares challenge me on this, I see your point, and totally agree!

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
I sense possible bias in here.

I don't think F vs T has anything to do with easy going in my opinion. Maybe we define easy going differently.

P vs J, yes I can go with that however you should look at cognitive function effects also. Example INTJ is described as having traits of a perceiver by having something like an "inverted spine" by one of the big sociologists. Which makes us, when not in "business" mode, pretty laid back and inherently goofy if we trust the people we are around. Sort of like how ENFP can be seen introverted. Trait.

E vs I? No relation on easy-going, just perception by the opposite type.

N vs S. Interesting. I am not sure honestly on this one due to numerous factors.

on the T vs F thing, it is true that T can find F's illogical and F's can find T's insensitive so i can see where you're coming from. however, F's in general spend more effort in observing someone else's feelings, so when you hang out, they won't go offending you.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This definition of the ISTP sounds a little intense.
Yeah that is pretty intense. Most ISTPs I've met haven't fit that mold.

INFP Here is why:

I-- not noisy, unobtrusive

N-- wrapped up in their own little world, not critical or picky about externals/details

F-- sensitive to the needs and desires of others, or at least capable of being so!

P-- flexible, adaptable, openminded

Seems obvious to me. How is this even a contest? Of course, it takes a good little INFP to be an easy-going person. The raw material may be in place, but they can misuse their potential when they turn evil, no doubt.
The problem with Fs is that they are often too sensitive. You have to walk on eggshells with them, some Fs don't even realize others do this with them.

Chris_in_Orbit

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Stop with the eggshells! Seriously, not all Fs are like this. Even if I do get offended sometimes I do not openly express that I have been offended and when I am alone I mull it over and come to a reasonable conclusion that won't affect how I act towards you.

Not trying to start a T vs F war but I have to walk around T mindbombs sometimes because if I say anything that is illogical or irrelevant to a topic we are speaking about I get bombarded with corrections and my inconsistencies are pointed out without fail.

Pavilion

MBTI Type
INTP
The fact that a thinker is more uncomfortable around Fs than Ts says nothing of how easy going Fs are and everything about how laid back the thinker in question is (and vice versa). If you're the one who's uncomfortable, then you're not the one who's laid back.

But which type is most laid back? I dunno, but it's gotta be a perceiving type.