User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 83

  1. #31
    Senior Member animenagai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AvereX View Post
    perhaps IJs and EPs are the most open-minded
    sorry but i doubt that theory has much weight to it. IJ's the most open minded? you're telling me that an ISTJ or an ISFJ has a really open mind? no way.

  2. #32
    Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    3,377

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AvereX View Post
    perhaps IJs and EPs are the most open-minded
    I'd say that is true for INJ and ENP. Intuition is correlated with openness, and those types have intuition as the dominant function.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

  3. #33
    Senior Member 6sticks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    istp
    Posts
    424

    Default

    By far the most easy-going people I know are ISxPs.


    1. Living without undue worry or concern; calm.
    2. Lax or negligent; careless.
    3. Relaxed or informal in attitude or standards: an easygoing teacher who allowed extra time for assignments.
    2. Not rigorous, demanding, or stressful: an easygoing life as a part-time consultant.
    3. Leisurely; unhurried: an easygoing pace.


    Quote Originally Posted by The_Liquid_Laser View Post
    Intuition is correlated with openness, and those types have intuition as the dominant function.
    I refuse to accept this.
    No offense.

  4. #34
    Member Shadowrose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 6sticks View Post
    By far the most easy-going people I know are ISxPs.


    1. Living without undue worry or concern; calm.
    2. Lax or negligent; careless.
    3. Relaxed or informal in attitude or standards: an easygoing teacher who allowed extra time for assignments.
    2. Not rigorous, demanding, or stressful: an easygoing life as a part-time consultant.
    3. Leisurely; unhurried: an easygoing pace.



    I refuse to accept this.
    I can't really agree with this.. my brother's an ISTP and when he gets his panties in a twist, he is -really- not easy-going. Certainly, between the two of us we're among the most easy going people in the universe, but I beat him for it. (If you need evidence, you could look at our childhood together. I attacked him subtly and pissed him off. A lot. The only reason I wasn't so easy going is because his best form of retaliation was to beat on me.)

    So, in my personal experience, ENTPs (Sample of 1) are more easy going than ISTPs (Sample of 1).

    Also, Intuition -is- related to Openness. Even in a statistically significant way. Except it doesn't have much bearing here.. 'Openness' is how open one is to new ideas. You make a sterling example of how S's aren't so much related to it with your phrasing. ^_^

  5. #35
    Senior Member 6sticks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    istp
    Posts
    424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowrose View Post
    I can't really agree with this.. my brother's an ISTP and when he gets his panties in a twist, he is -really- not easy-going.
    When anyone gets twisted panties their movement loses its ease. But sure, angry ISTPs are definitely not easy-going, it just takes a lot to anger them. Or so I hear.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowrose View Post
    Also, Intuition -is- related to Openness. Even in a statistically significant way. Except it doesn't have much bearing here.. 'Openness' is how open one is to new ideas. You make a sterling example of how S's aren't so much related to it with your phrasing. ^_^
    Gosh, you sure got me there. You N's are so darn perceptive.
    No offense.

  6. #36
    Senior Member VanillaCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    178

    Default

    ENFPs are one of the most easy going types, from what I know. My dad's really laid back and he's an ENFP.
    It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on his not understanding it.

  7. #37
    Member Shadowrose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 6sticks View Post
    Gosh, you sure got me there. You N's are so darn perceptive.
    What's it got to do with being perceptive?

    You said you refuse to accept that 'N' is correlated with Openness. I'm simply pointing out that it is. Or are you refusing to accept that ENPs have Ne as their primary function?


  8. #38
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_
    Posts
    10,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowrose View Post
    What's it got to do with being perceptive?

    You said you refuse to accept that 'N' is correlated with Openness. I'm simply pointing out that it is. Or are you refusing to accept that ENPs have Ne as their primary function?

    LOL

    Sensor FTW.

  9. #39
    Senior Member Lateralus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Posts
    6,276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    ExxP, like The_Liquid_Laser said.

    Actually, I'd say the ExTP is probably the most easy-going.
    I've known some EXTREMELY competitive ESTPs. I wouldn't really call them easy-going.

    I don't think type has much to do with it, though certain types might appear to be more easy-going than others.

  10. #40
    Junior Member silversun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaCat View Post
    ENFPs are one of the most easy going types, from what I know. My dad's really laid back and he's an ENFP.
    With what I know of the subject, I agree. This is my neighbor's type and I've never seen her angry. Then again, she's on antidepressants..
    I - 67% N - 62% T - 22% J - 56%

Similar Threads

  1. Most boring personality type.
    By jixmixfix in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 348
    Last Post: 08-19-2011, 04:56 PM
  2. Are INTJs the most self-aware type?
    By mollyowens in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 12:57 PM
  3. [SP] Easy-going SP's...what makes you angry?
    By MDP2525 in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 08-24-2009, 07:58 AM
  4. easy-going ISTP guy
    By Kingfisher in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-25-2009, 10:21 PM
  5. [MBTItm] Now the most emotionally stable type!
    By Cality in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 161
    Last Post: 04-29-2009, 11:21 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO