User Tag List

First 12345 Last

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

My experience is that ISFPs have been the most easy-going types by far. After that, ISTP. ENTP and INFJ have been fairly easy-going as well. The INFPs I've known, not at all, although I'm only mentioning that because they were mentioned here - I don't think it correlates very well to type at all (other than Js being anti-easygoing, on average obviously), so it's likely that others will have different experiences. Perhaps Is are more likely to be, too. I'm not sure why, but that's what I've seen...

I am going to go ahead and say INTP, INFP, or ISFP. Any type that avoids conflict like the plague is usually easygoing. I knew an ISTP who was anything but laid-back. Things always got under her skin and she was very uptight.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

ExxP, like The_Liquid_Laser said.

Actually, I'd say the ExTP is probably the most easy-going.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

I have an ENTP friend that gets pissed if I don't answer my phone... which is all the time, and gets even more pissed if he thinks I answered because of my deceptive answering machine, and he'll precede with a five minute cursing session of total nonsense to rant. He gets over it instantly, I mean after he finishes the ranting. But, laid back as long as nothing is getting in his way, he'll walk around but he'll rant the entire time. Really one of the quickest tempers I've ever known, but never out of control at least. But... ENTP from my experience doesn't seem that laid-back, way too many pet peeves that come out of nowhere.

If I knew another INTP... I'd say INTP would be among the most laid-back, but I only have myself to go off of. I think I've seen people get pissed off/annoyed within a month of knowing them than I can even remember myself even giving a second thought about any of these things I see them annoyed about.

Too many grey areas in my perception, everything is trivial to me, need more information, so I don't bother wasting my thoughts on developing opinions unless it somehow instantaneously develops, in which case I'll try to figure out where that came from, and before I figure it out, time has passed, not even worth worrying about anymore. Dismissed, forgotten.

The ENFP I know, lazy, but... laidback? hell no, anything goes against what he wants he's capable of throwing a fit, and won't even be angry, he has fun doing it. Also will find any excuse not to do a chore that is out of his way, unless he feels like being nice or feels like he owes you.

The IxFP I know... has mood fluctuations ever since I've known her, and will be happy, than suddenly angry, more like withdrawn I'm not talking to anybody angry and stomp around the place, but yeah, I don't see laid-back in that behavior.

Of course, people are different, just my experience, not egg shelling anyone, just observations.

MBTI
    INxJ

EXXP, IXXP

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

you got the same knack for xXx like I do ? xD
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

hmmm... looks as though we have different definitions of 'easy going'. is 'easy going' and 'laid back' the same thing? not in my book. for that reason, i think someone can be both intense and easy going.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

all of the perceivers - all of those who's dominant function is a perceiving one
    like IJs and EPs
    after all, being a P means that the perceiving function is extroverted

biased? - yes
    got milk ?
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by AvereX View Post
    all of the perceivers - all of those who's dominant function is a perceiving one
    like IJs and EPs
    after all, being a P means that the perceiving function is extroverted

biased? - yes
    got milk ?
    The intj I know is anything but laid back or easy going.

Maybe it'd be good if people defined their laid back for clarification purposes.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

perhaps IJs and EPs are the most open-minded
    I N V I C T U S