User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INFJ

INFP Here is why:

I-- not noisy, unobtrusive

N-- wrapped up in their own little world, not critical or picky about externals/details

F-- sensitive to the needs and desires of others, or at least capable of being so!

P-- flexible, adaptable, openminded

Seems obvious to me. How is this even a contest? Of course, it takes a good little INFP to be an easy-going person. The raw material may be in place, but they can misuse their potential when they turn evil, no doubt.
    "There ain't no doubt in no one's mind that love's the finest thing around. Whisper something soft and kind." --James Taylor

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

I think upbringing plays a much, much larger role in this than type. That said, I'd say that some of the most laid back people are ISTP, followed by INTP.

MBTI
    INXP

I'll +1 that^
    http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/6/68764.png
    Ti Ne Fi Ni

-How beautiful, this pale Endymion hour.
    -What are you talking about?
    -Endymion, my dear. A beautiful youth possessed by the moon.
    -Well, forget about him and get to bed.
    -Yes, my dear.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Maybe ENFPs, or ESFPs
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INTJ

I sense possible bias in here.

I don't think F vs T has anything to do with easy going in my opinion. Maybe we define easy going differently.

P vs J, yes I can go with that however you should look at cognitive function effects also. Example INTJ is described as having traits of a perceiver by having something like an "inverted spine" by one of the big sociologists. Which makes us, when not in "business" mode, pretty laid back and inherently goofy if we trust the people we are around. Sort of like how ENFP can be seen introverted. Trait.

E vs I? No relation on easy-going, just perception by the opposite type.

N vs S. Interesting. I am not sure honestly on this one due to numerous factors.

MBTI
    NSFW
    Enneagram
    6w7

Much easier using enneagram types.

E9 all the way! INFPs, ENFPs, ISFJs and ISFPs are the most likely to be E9, so there y'go. The E9s of these types probably aren't internally easy-going, but externally, yes. And if anyone dares challenge me on this, I see your point, and totally agree!

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

Quote Originally Posted by Maabus1999 View Post
    I sense possible bias in here.

I don't think F vs T has anything to do with easy going in my opinion. Maybe we define easy going differently.

P vs J, yes I can go with that however you should look at cognitive function effects also. Example INTJ is described as having traits of a perceiver by having something like an "inverted spine" by one of the big sociologists. Which makes us, when not in "business" mode, pretty laid back and inherently goofy if we trust the people we are around. Sort of like how ENFP can be seen introverted. Trait.

E vs I? No relation on easy-going, just perception by the opposite type.

N vs S. Interesting. I am not sure honestly on this one due to numerous factors.
    on the T vs F thing, it is true that T can find F's illogical and F's can find T's insensitive so i can see where you're coming from. however, F's in general spend more effort in observing someone else's feelings, so when you hang out, they won't go offending you.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by toonia View Post
    This definition of the ISTP sounds a little intense.
    Yeah that is pretty intense. Most ISTPs I've met haven't fit that mold.

Quote Originally Posted by helen View Post
    INFP Here is why:

I-- not noisy, unobtrusive

N-- wrapped up in their own little world, not critical or picky about externals/details

F-- sensitive to the needs and desires of others, or at least capable of being so!

P-- flexible, adaptable, openminded

Seems obvious to me. How is this even a contest? Of course, it takes a good little INFP to be an easy-going person. The raw material may be in place, but they can misuse their potential when they turn evil, no doubt.
    The problem with Fs is that they are often too sensitive. You have to walk on eggshells with them, some Fs don't even realize others do this with them.

MBTI
    ESTJ

Stop with the eggshells! Seriously, not all Fs are like this. Even if I do get offended sometimes I do not openly express that I have been offended and when I am alone I mull it over and come to a reasonable conclusion that won't affect how I act towards you.

Not trying to start a T vs F war but I have to walk around T mindbombs sometimes because if I say anything that is illogical or irrelevant to a topic we are speaking about I get bombarded with corrections and my inconsistencies are pointed out without fail.

MBTI
    INTP

The fact that a thinker is more uncomfortable around Fs than Ts says nothing of how easy going Fs are and everything about how laid back the thinker in question is (and vice versa). If you're the one who's uncomfortable, then you're not the one who's laid back.

But which type is most laid back? I dunno, but it's gotta be a perceiving type.