• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Daredevil type

Cality

MBTI Type
ENFP
Hi

What are the most daredevil types?
I have 2 friends (girls) who are quite daredevil. One seems to be extraverted but I don't know her enough, the other one more introverted. Both seems to be feelers. The introverted one is for sure percieving. And the other one, I don't know. She seems to be extraverted, feeler. Very much into hiking in groups, cooking, skiing, painting (seems to be kinda artsy or acting so) and daredevil stuffs. What type could she be?

Cality

MBTI Type
ENFP
She also likes flashy colors and always wear an artsy hat. (Not sure, it helps but she is acting silly, goofy at times and artsy. Not sure she is ENFP because she doesn't seem to be close to my temperament.. More daredevil, more depressed at times)

LostInNerSpace

MBTI Type
INTP
Hi
What are the most daredevil types?

I would say INTPs are intellectual dare devils. But ISTPs are the racecar drivers and stunt men/women.

I have 2 friends (girls) who are quite daredevil. One seems to be extraverted but I don't know her enough, the other one more introverted. Both seems to be feelers. The introverted one is for sure percieving. And the other one, I don't know. She seems to be extraverted, feeler.

I can't see an ISFP being much of a dare devil. More likely ISTP.

Very much into hiking in groups, cooking, skiing, painting (seems to be kinda artsy or acting so) and daredevil stuffs. What type could she be?

This is person is a Sensor.

Cality

MBTI Type
ENFP
I would say INTPs are intellectual dare devils. But ISTPs are the racecar drivers and stunt men/women.

I can't see an ISFP being much of a dare devil. More likely ISTP.

This is person is a Sensor.

Ok, she might be a sensor. But quite sure, she is a feeler. She speaks a lot about feeling down at times, feeling sad (in private, I think, not sure though how much I belong to her private zone) etc... Even though she acts funn, goofy and silly at other times. I can't see an INTP/ISTP talking like this about their mood and love's issues

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
ENFPs are so fun. Really, I hardly ever joke about fun. But I digress.

Huh? ESFP could easily be right for the extryverted one, and they're common.

Cality

MBTI Type
ENFP
ENFP? I don't think so, but maybe some ENFP is going to contradict me. Im not that daredevil for example... A little but not too much. My lack of "S" and "J" ability to plan my comportement according to the dangerous situation, makes me unsure in difficult situations like canyoning or other sports that type... Which contradict my "NP" will to explore new possibilities to have fun

She is school teacher for little kids in case it helps (kindergarden... we have a true school for little little kids with true teachers here in France who teach them tons of stuffs)

Cality

MBTI Type
ENFP
Ok, i see your point! It's not my buddy actually. Just someone I know through someone else but I am not closed to her.

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
being a daredevil is different from an ENFP's wanting to try different things. ISTP is the typical daredevil type. SP's in general like seek simulation and splashes of excitement, so i would think they are daredevils in general. hmmm... so that's ISTP, ESTP, ISFP and ESFP. makes sense to me, i know people from all those types and i'm sure they all like blowing stuff up and riding motorcycles etc.

Cality

MBTI Type
ENFP
being a daredevil is different from an ENFP's wanting to try different things.

Yeah, exactly. I am just curious but not really willing to explore dangerous situations.

But she can't be SJ?

Cality

MBTI Type
ENFP
what has it to do with? Si/Se? In which position?

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
She doesn't sound SJ from the last sentence of the first post. And see sig.

LostInNerSpace

MBTI Type
INTP
Ok, she might be a sensor. But quite sure, she is a feeler. She speaks a lot about feeling down at times, feeling sad (in private, I think, not sure though how much I belong to her private zone) etc... Even though she acts funn, goofy and silly at other times. I can't see an INTP/ISTP talking like this about their mood and love's issues

Just because she is a "Thinker", does not mean she does not have emotions. Thinkers feel and can get depressed too. The MBTI Thinker/Feeler label is only about how we make decisions. Does she feel her way through decisions or does she try to figure out if decisions make sense?

"An ISTP who is over-stressed may exhibit rash emotional outbursts of anger, or on the other extreme may be overwhelmed by emotions and feelings which they feel compelled to share with people (often inappropriately). An ISTP who is down on themself will foray into the world of value judgments - a place which is not natural for the ISTP - and judge themself by their inability to perform some task. They will then approach the task in a grim emotional state, expecting the worst."

Portrait of an ISTP

Cality

MBTI Type
ENFP
She doesn't seem to be an ISTP. Too goofy, silly at times for that. Rather extraverted I think. Or she hides it well.

She was depressed at times because she was still in love with a friend who got married. Nothing to do with decision. At least, no decision to stop being in love with a married friend.

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
my little sister's an ISTP (i think) ad she's goofy too. it may just be my influence :D/

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ESxPs are very open to trying new experiences. ENxPs are open to new ideas for change.