User Tag List

First 234

Thread: Daredevil type

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    Hey, what's wrong with having stuffed animals on your bed??? I have a whole collection!!!!

Oh, sorry, carry on....
    yeah, but you're an ENFP. you probably have boxes of old pizza in your room.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by animenagai View Post
    yeah, but you're an ENFP. you probably have boxes of old pizza in your room.

How do you know?

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Better than weapons underneath his pillow xD
    I would not be surprised. He is a hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by edel weiss View Post
    I'm not sure if I'd call it 'daredevil', I don't exactly blow up motorcycles, but I spend a lot of weekends hiking, and I've spent summers trekking in the Himalayas, rock climbing, rapelling, and white water rafting. I'm also planning to try out paragliding and a couple of adventure sports.

And I'm very much ENTP. Why do most people think you'd have to be an S to like all these things?
    I'll take some of that. I most want to go diving at Sharm El Sheikh in Eygpt.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by LostInNerSpace View Post
    I'll take some of that. I most want to go diving at Sharm El Sheikh in Eygpt.
    Sounds cool!

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Cality View Post
    Sounds cool!
    It's quite hot actually.

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Cality View Post
    What are the most daredevil types?
    I have done some stuff that made people see me either as a daredevil or just stupid. I'd like to think I was just living in a moment or something like that.

I think the motivation of the daredevilish behaviour is the key in this question. The most important stunts, I've done them to find out something about myself. The least important stuff, I either wanted attention or make people laugh.

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

I don't promote myself as some daredevil, but people are always telling me how dangerous my things have been. I never do stunts - but I just casually go biking on a mountain, chatting with some group of the most hostile drunken bastards etc. I think I'm in control for the most part. Yet, I've sustained a lot of injuries and I'm not afraid of getting some more.

For what I've heard, my mother was always afraid if I was going to live. Tho then, she was one of the most cautious persons, perhaps at 80% percentile at general cautiousness

I'm not seeking to win the daredevil price in here. I know and acknowledge some are much more acknowledgable in this regard; they do wild shit all the day, just shrugging the matter when asked about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I would say STPs and ENPs are the most likely dare devils.

Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Santtu View Post
    For what I've heard, my mother was always afraid if I was going to live. Tho then, she was one of the most cautious persons, perhaps at 80% percentile at general cautiousness
    My mother says that she's prepared to find me dead by the side of a mountain.

MBTI
    istp

Quote Originally Posted by edel weiss View Post
    I'm not sure if I'd call it 'daredevil', I don't exactly blow up motorcycles, but I spend a lot of weekends hiking, and I've spent summers trekking in the Himalayas, rock climbing, rapelling, and white water rafting. I'm also planning to try out paragliding and a couple of adventure sports.

And I'm very much ENTP. Why do most people think you'd have to be an S to like all these things?
    That's cool. I've gone hiking a lot with an ENTP and we'd often talk about politics, religion, history, etc. while climbing up mountains. I'd like to go to the Himalayas...
    No offense.