• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Daredevil type

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
Define daredevil.
I imagine bravery will be a component.

E_TP is the likely the winner, with E_FP and ISTP runner up.

Sorry INTPs. You's guys are way damned dormant almost always.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Since no one apparently agrees with my ESFP guess, I'll put ten bux on it.

TickTock

Mud and rain and chaos...
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
the word daredevil implies a calculated risk, not foolhardy or dumb. so ISTP.

edel weiss

MBTI Type
ENTP
I'm not sure if I'd call it 'daredevil', I don't exactly blow up motorcycles, but I spend a lot of weekends hiking, and I've spent summers trekking in the Himalayas, rock climbing, rapelling, and white water rafting. I'm also planning to try out paragliding and a couple of adventure sports.

And I'm very much ENTP. Why do most people think you'd have to be an S to like all these things?

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
One of my roommates is an ISTP. He is a grown man with stuffed animals on his bed.

Hey, what's wrong with having stuffed animals on your bed??? I have a whole collection!!!!

Oh, sorry, carry on....:D

LostInNerSpace

MBTI Type
INTP
Better than weapons underneath his pillow xD

I would not be surprised. He is a hunter.

I'm not sure if I'd call it 'daredevil', I don't exactly blow up motorcycles, but I spend a lot of weekends hiking, and I've spent summers trekking in the Himalayas, rock climbing, rapelling, and white water rafting. I'm also planning to try out paragliding and a couple of adventure sports.

And I'm very much ENTP. Why do most people think you'd have to be an S to like all these things?

I'll take some of that. I most want to go diving at Sharm El Sheikh in Eygpt.

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
What are the most daredevil types?

I have done some stuff that made people see me either as a daredevil or just stupid. I'd like to think I was just living in a moment or something like that.

I think the motivation of the daredevilish behaviour is the key in this question. The most important stunts, I've done them to find out something about myself. The least important stuff, I either wanted attention or make people laugh.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I don't promote myself as some daredevil, but people are always telling me how dangerous my things have been. I never do stunts - but I just casually go biking on a mountain, chatting with some group of the most hostile drunken bastards etc. I think I'm in control for the most part. Yet, I've sustained a lot of injuries and I'm not afraid of getting some more.

For what I've heard, my mother was always afraid if I was going to live. Tho then, she was one of the most cautious persons, perhaps at 80% percentile at general cautiousness :D

I'm not seeking to win the daredevil price in here. I know and acknowledge some are much more acknowledgable in this regard; they do wild shit all the day, just shrugging the matter when asked about it.

ygolo

My termites win
I would say STPs and ENPs are the most likely dare devils.

edel weiss

MBTI Type
ENTP
For what I've heard, my mother was always afraid if I was going to live. Tho then, she was one of the most cautious persons, perhaps at 80% percentile at general cautiousness :D

My mother says that she's prepared to find me dead by the side of a mountain. :D

6sticks

MBTI Type
istp

That's cool. I've gone hiking a lot with an ENTP and we'd often talk about politics, religion, history, etc. while climbing up mountains. I'd like to go to the Himalayas...